12. Dream?

I open my eyes and I see nothing. Not even light. I was in the dark with no source of light. I could still see my self but I see pitch black around me.

"Hello?"

I said and it echoed a few times before it was dead silence again.

Where am I?

I heard voices behind me and when I turned around.. I saw the boys and 2 new faces bowing to a person sitting on what looks like a throne. They had a black clock on that covers the whole body, and there was a shadow on their face so I couldn't see.

"You are to go to earth and protect her no matter what. One of you will be her other half and that person will stay by her side forever. When she is ready, bring her here and kill her. We need her blood and soul. After you've done your mission, I will give you freedom"

The person in black spoke in a demonic tone that made my hand unconsciously move to my mouth, silencing a scream.

"We'll assure you, we will not fail"

Seonghwa spoke with a cold expression on.

I was chocked. Is this real? Is this a dream? What is happening?

The scene disappeared and another scene came up but with only Seonghwa, Yunho, San and Jongho.

They were walking in some kind of a forest. There were a lot of trees at least.

"A few more days and then we can finally take her here and get the freedom we've always dreamed of."

Seonghwa spoke again but this time more cheerfully.

I was at the verge of tears after what I heard that.

Are they really faking all this to kill me for freedom?

"Jongho, make sure she let's her guard down completely around you, or our plan would be completely ruined."

Seonghwa spoke turning to Jongho with a stern look.

Jongho kept looking down while walking as if the ground was more entertaining then them.

"Don't worry hyung... She's gonna be under my control soon..."

Jongho quitely spoke with his head still down.

And that was what I needed to hear to break down into tears.

Just when I thought I had feelings for him, turns out he's just playing me.

I feel hurt.

Betrayed.

I felt like crying to death.

I felt like killing myself.

I trusted the boys with my whole heart but they were just using me.

I trusted them.

The scene dissappeard and I realised, I had the Gem and the pendant in my hands.

I heard footsteps and raised my head to see who it was.

It was a handsome guy, probably around the boys age. He stopped a few feets away from me and started at me with worry.

"I told you, you shouldn't trust them. They just want freedom. They are not actually protecting you, they are gonna tame you and kill you."

Even though he looked worried, he sounded as cold as ice. Mabye even colder.

"You are the one that gave me the box, this pendant and the letter?"

I said looking down at the 2 things in my hands, too tired to keep on crying so I stopped.

"Yes and I'm trying to tell you that you should not be around them anymore"

He said walked towards me and crouched down, wiping my tears away. His voice was now filled with worry.

He was gentle yet his hand was cold.

"What should I do now?"

I mumbled to myself but he heard me.

"Come with us, we will promise to keep you safe from those monsters"

He stood up and held his hand out towards me.

Monsters?

I reached out and just as I was about to lay my hand on his, I stopped.

They are traitors, but they most certainly aren't monsters!

I pulled my hand back the stood up, keeping my distance from him by taking a few steps back.

"They are not monsters. They are anything but monsters. The only monster here is you!"

I shouted, making him angry

He started glaring at me as his jaw clenched.

"I just want to protect you but you just push me away? You-!"

He yelled and stomped towards me grabbing my shoulder harshly and yanking my trying-to-escape body towards him.

An unknown hand suddenly landed on his chest that caused him to get pushed back with such force, letting me go.

"Do not touch her or you're dead"

... Jongho?

Jongho was now standing in front of me, shielding me from the still unknown guy.

Jongho grabbed my hand and turned to face me. He smiled weakly but warmly.

Why? Why are you here? I don't wanna see you...

I looked down on the ground as tears started filling up in my eyes, threatening to fall but I held them back.

"I'm sorry I came late. Y/N, don't trust him. Everything he says and shows is a lie."

Jongho said and laid a hand on my cheek as I stood there unable to speak.

"Please y/n.. You have to trust me"

Jongho pleaded as he tightened his hold on my hand and cheek. Particularly begging at this point.

"Don't listen to him. The scenes you just saw are 100% true. He is lying and he's gonna kill you. They are all traitors!"

The guy said and looked at me with a poker face like he didn't give a shit about any of this and just wants to go home and lay in bed.

"Y/N"

Jongho gently said

I don't know who to trust. Everything is just so blurry, I don't understand!

I was about to break down until I felt Jongho take a few strands of my hair and tug them behind my ear, leaning in.

He was getting closer and closer, our nose touching, until there was no space left between our faces.

And then I felt something soft lay on my lips making my eyes wide.

He kissed me