19. The Pendant And The Girl

(1552 words, have fun reading dearie!)

"Alright, now we're alone. Explain"

We had came back from Wooyoung and Yeosangs house after not that long.

We also took them back with us so now I was living in a huge mansion with 8 boys. And not to mention, I'm the only girl here...

RIP me

We were present in Jonghos bedroom. Me and Jongho.
I sat on the ground looking at him as he sat on the leg of the bed.

He promised he would tell me everything. And he better keep his promise!

"What do you wanna know first?"

Jongho said looking at the ground.

"Who is the girl in the picture?"

I asked pointing at the picture of the little boy and girl hugging each other.

Jongho raised his head and eyed the picture before turning back to the floor and speaking.

"It's me and a girl"

He replied. Is it really the time to be joking here? Really?!

"Yeah no shit, but who is the girl and who is she to you?"

Jongho folded his fingers together and I swear I just saw him shaking.

"She.. She was my friend. Childhood friend. First love. But she ended up betraying me"

Jongho quietly said and I swore again I saw tears run down his face.

"First love huh?"

I bit the inside of my cheek.

"How and why did she betray you?"

I asked feeling a little annoyed hearing this girl was his first love. Or was it jealousy?

"We had promised each other that we would go through the storm together but insted, she ran away leaving me in the storm"

Wut?

"Please speak in human language. I do not understand."

I was honestly jealous and mad right now. I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help but feel a little hate towards his 'first love'.

"I meant. We had promised each other to go through thick and thin together but she turned her back on me, threw me under the bus... So she could survive. You see... Her family and mine were not so very good friends. Our parents told us not to see each other again but we disobeyed their orders. At least I couldn't, I loved her too much.. One day our families declared war against each other. Me and her, we made a promise that we would never try to hurt each other. But in order for herself to live, she tried to kill me. I was gonna die but 'he' came and saved my life"

Jongho said and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. Probably to live"

Jongho sadly smiled.

"Before she left I loud enough yelled 'I hate you' she then left me in the dark suffering"

I remember this scene.. The scene where the boy said something that I couldn't hear and then the girl turned her back on him and left.

That was actually pretty cruel if you ask me.

Even though I've never experienced something like that, I could feel hurt in the inside.

I think it's just this mate thingy taking control.