6. New Place

"I'm am your mate y/n"

I stared at him with wide eyes as he continues to stay close to me.

Jongho smirked and licked his lips and then stared at my lips as I sat there frozen.

Suddenly Jongho was pulled away from me and so I could finally breathe.

"We are still here you know you dork?"

Seonghwa said and scoffed while taking Jongho a little far from me.

"Can't i be affectionate towards my soulmate?"

Jongho said as he continues to stare at me still with that smirk on.

"You can, but can it not be while we are here?!"

Seonghwa let Jongho go and walked back towards the couch and sat on it again.

"So you're saying that I'm your soulmate?"

I pointed at my self.

Jongho now wore a cute smile on his face as he happily nodded.

It was then i knew.. I was frozen again.

"Weird having a vampire as your soulmate right?"

Yunho said

"Uhhhhhh, yes!"

I started

"I can't even believe you guys are real vampires and also to top it off, Jongho is my soulmate even tho I just took him in yesterday?"

"Took him in?"

Seonghwa questioned

"Yeah... Yesterday I was coming home from work and heard small whimpers coming from somewhere near and later found out it was none other than Mr. Jongho himself weak in his bat form and so I took him home and gave him a bath and slept with him and then just 30 minutes ago, he turned into his vampire form shocking me and he introduced himself and you guys came and yeah"

"..."

I looked at the boys on the couch and they all looked flustered. Seonghwa and Yunho's ears turned red and San was just smirking at me.

"You gave him a bath?"

Seonghwa slowly said

"You slept with him?"

Yunho continued

"So.. Did you guys have fun?"

San finished

"..."

"Wait! Hold on! I meant I washed him and he just slept beside me, don't misunderstand you dorks!"

I yelled as I started heating up. Can't believe they are so dirty minded!

In a few seconds, laughter from the 4 boys had filled the whole awkward atmosphere.

----------------

A few minutes later, we killed time by introducing ourselves.

Turns out Seonghwa's age wasn't 22, he was 422 years old, Yunho 421 and San 421 also. Then there is Jongho, he is 420 years old. Found out that he was the youngest in their group called Ateez.

Who knew I had friends that were 400+ years old and on top of that, I get a soulmate that is 400 years older than me...

I hope this all is a dream, plz let it be a dream.

"Now that you have found the truth about us, you will be in danger. That's why you will have to move"

Seonghwa said