11. The Gem And The Pendant

Words count: 1628
(The longest chapter I've ever written in my whole life)

Me, Mingi and Hongjoong, we now had cleaned ourselves from all the flour and eggs from our little food fight. So now we were all sitting in the living room together.

"So, how did you meet Mingi, y/n?"

San asked me as he leaned forward onto the table.

"Actually we met at the sunset cafe. I was already there and once I found out
y/n is gonna work there too, I was so happy. And I can see that she had already found you guys."

Mingi said and pointed to the boys except Hongjoong.

"And what about Hongjoong hyung?"

Seonghwa asked

"On our way home we got attacked by a wild vampire. Mingi protected me but was heavily injured and that's where Hongjoong came and saved us, healing Mingi once he teleported us here"

I answered this time

The boys nodded their head and smiled brightly.

"I'm just glad we found two of our members, now we just need to find two more and then we can protect y/n together"

Yunho said and smiled very brightly but we all could see a hint of sadness in him.

"BTW, how was it back at Wonderland?"

Hongjoong asked looking at the boys except Mingi.

"It was hell, the intruders were so weak and they made the fight so boring. And then we got lost in the forbidden forest and accidentally crossed the bridge of doom and ended into the city of ghouls. But we found our way towards the castle again."

San said in a boring tone getting a smack from Seonghwa.

"Atleast be glad we survived all that"

Seonghwa said giving San a glare.

"What's Wonderland and the bridge of doom and the city of ghouls?"

I asked and the boys tensed up at my question. Is there something they aren't telling me?

"Wonderland is a planet far far away from this galaxy. The bridge of doom is a huge bridge in Wonderland where the people of Wonderland aka Wonderlandians go to take their life and give their soul away. And the worst part is the city of ghouls. The city of ghouls are filled with dangerous ghosts. If any of them notice you, they would take your soul."

Hongjoong said very seriously.

"Wonderland sounds very dangerous"

I mumbled but San heard me and answered:

"It is"

"But how did you guys not get noticed?"

I asked

"We did get noticed by them but they didn't take our soul because we are special, atleast in Wonderland we are."

Seonghwa answered

"You guys are special?"

I playfully said and earned playful glares from the boys but we all laughed afterwards as San shouted a 'so mean!'

"We are special for your information because we were born with high status"

Seonghwa proudly said

This is not good.. Why do I feel like Seonghwa is leaving something out? Why do I feel like the boys are not telling me something...

I nodded my head at Seonghwa's answer