5. Explanation

"You're all Vampires?!?!"

I said as my jaw completely dropped.

I can't believe my best friends from high school are vampires!!

"But why did you guys always leave before 8? And why would you guys always avoid blood when your around me? We all have blood running inside us, don't we?"

I asked out of curiosity

Jongho pov

"But why did you guys always leave before 8? And why would you guys always avoid blood when your around me? We all have blood running inside us, don't we?"

y/n asked.

Damn... She looks so innocent...

The urge to fuck her right there right now was big and strong.

I mean, she is my Mate ofcorse I can think of these things, in case if you were wondering.

To be honest... It turns me on when she is so innocent.. Makes me wanna fuck the shit outta her and make her scream my name and probably beg for more. Probably? What am I saying? I'll make her beg for more.

Back to y/n pov

I looked at Jongho and saw him looking at me while smirking. And not to mention he had dark eyes. Like really really dark.

"Sit down, this is gonna be a loooooooooong story"

Yunho said and flopped himself down on the couch followed by San and Seonghwa.

While Jongho sat on the floor.

"Sit with them"

I said and pointed at the boys sitting on the couch.

His smirk and dark gaze on me was now gone, which I am now so relieved.

"Okay!"

Jongho cutely smiled at me and ran towards the boys, flopping himself down beside them on the couch.

And I was sitting on a chair so I could face them when I talk or more like ask.

What bothers me really is that, at one moment Jongho looks like he wanna murder me or do not-so-nice things to me and at the other, he's like a soft little innocent cotton ball. How does this boy even do this???

"It's called duality, it makes the perfect boyfriend"

Jongho said and looked at me smiling.

Wut?...

"Excuse me?!!?!"

Did he literally just say that infront of everyone??!!

"When did you become my boyfriend anyway?"

I scoffed and stared at Jongho but eventually looked away cause I was blushing incredibly!!

I mean... It would be nice to have him as my boyfriend but what??!!!!! And did he just read my mind??

Jongho respond by smiling wider at me.