20. Where And Life So Far?

(This chapter is 800+ words long but I swear the next chapter is gonna be 1000+)

I opened my eyes and found myself in an unknown bedroom. I was tucked in a bed, a huge bed actually.

I felt as if everything in here was made if gold and diamonds, from the bed to the chandelier

The floor was made of marble and the curtains looks like they were made of silk.

Basically everything in here looked very very expensive.

I sat up on the bed only to get jump scared by the door bursting open and revealing a smiling boy around my age?

"You finally woke up sis!"

The boy said and walked to the bed where I was sitting on.

He came towards my right side and sat down beside me on the bed.

Who the hell is this person and why did he just come in here and call me sis? Why am I even here?

The boy looked at me with concern and laid his hand on my forehead.

"Are you okay sis? You look... Confused??"

The boy said as his eyebrows crashed into each other.

"Who are you?"

I managed to let out

The boy took his hand back and looked at me like I just insulted him.

"What? Com'on sis don't play around."

He said and laid a hand on my shoulder while laughing. Sounds like a fake laugh to me.

I continued to look at him with confusion until the boy stopped laughing.

"Ohhh, are we really playing that game? Fineeeee"

The boys said

"A pleasure to meet you your royal highness. My name is Kim Young Jo"

The boy stood up and bowed, smiling playfully at me.

"Where am I and why do you keep calling me sis?"

I said

"Oh come on sis! Don't play with me, it's not funny!"

The Young Jo guy said as his face hardens.

"No like really. I have no idea who you are and where I am"

I said as Youngjo widens his eyes

"Are you for real? Do you really not remember anything?"

He asks while his eyes widen, completely shocked.

I shook my head as a no.

Youngjo widens his eyes even more and slaps a hand over his mouth showing how shocked he rly is.

"GUYS COME QUICK!!!"

Youngjo suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs, stepping a few steps backwards.

Footsteps were heard running our direction and the door flung open once again revealing 5 boys more.

They all ran to Youngjos side and started yelling at him.

"Why are you yelling?!!!"

A short boy said

Youngjo pointed a finger at me as all of them looked at me as well.

"She says she can't remember a thing!"

The boys looked at me with a questioning look and walked to me. All of them.

"You really don't remember anything nor anyone?"

A boy with orange hair asked

I scanned all if them and shook my head as a big fat NO.

They then sat on the bed beside me and smiled.

"If you're telling the truth then.. Greetings, my name is Lee Keon Hee"

A tall boy said

"I'm Yeo Hwan Woong"

The short boy said

"I'm Leedo"

A boy with deep voice said.

"I'm Son Dong Ju"

said a guy with raven hair.

"And I'm Seoho"

The orange Haired said

They all looked at me with bright and wide smiles but what really caught my attention was the boy named Keon Hee.

He was the one from the theme park and the last person I saw before I blacked out.

It was all coming back to me now. Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho. The Pendant I got from the mysterious box and the gem I got from Hongjoong.

I saw the Keonhee guy before I passed out so he must be the one who bought me here.

What do I do? What do I do?!!

Should I play along?? Should I tell them right off the bat that I'm not supposed to be here and that Keonhee bought me here.

I actually don't know if he bought me here but he was the last person I saw, so it must be him.

If it isn't him. Then I'm dead?

Is this heaven?

I'll just play along and get some answers, yeah.

And once I've got them. I'll have to find a way to somehow reach the boys and escape this place or time.
I might also have time traveled cause of the furniture designs and clothes designs the boys were wearing.

"Do you really not remember anything? At all?"

Seoho asked while flapping his arms everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

"Not a single thing"

I answered shaking my head.

The boys looked at each other and then back at me.

"We'll tell you your life so far then"

Keonhee says and continues to smile which made me pretty uncomfortable.