Crazy mornings

Zayns P.O.V

I wake up the next morning to a cold gust of wind. Seems like we left the windows open . I look down and see Niall and Liam asleep on the floor . Louis is no where to be seen . I look to my side and see Olivia with her head on my shoulder fast asleep . I never looked at her much before . Her plump pink lips in a bit of a pout . Her curly brown hair all over her face . As I'm examining her features her eyes slowly begin to open . As soon as she sees me , she smiles at me and I couldn't help but smile back . Her beautiful hazel eyes glistens as she smiles . " Good morning Zayn " she says in a cute morning voice . " Good morning Liv" I say giving her shoulders a squeeze . She gets up of the couch and walks towards the bathroom , giving me a chance to examine her figure . She doesn't have the figure of most other girls and she's not as skinny as them , but I think she's beautiful . As she disappears into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her , Harry's head falls into my lap . I chuckle and pull on his curls ." Ouch what the hell mate?" He says annoyed . " Well good morning to you too Haz" I reply chuckling . Harry bolts up and looks around the room as if he lost something really important. " Zayn where the hell is Olivia ?" He whisper yells . I furrow my eyebrows and say "She's in the bathroom, chill bro " . He lets out a sigh of relief and sits back down next to me . " Zayn ?" He asks lost in thought . " Yeah Haz?" . " What do u think about.
Olivia?" He asks smiling weirdly . " What do you mean?" I asked confused . " She's great right ?" He replies grinning from ear to ear . " Yeah Harry she really is ... Why ?" . "You think she'd like me bro ? " He asks frowning a bit . "Maybe Haz , only she can answer than question . And if she turns you down , you know you always got me right ?" I joke. " Of course Zaynie, that's why I love you !" He jokes back and gives me a brotherly hug .

Olivia's P.O.V
As I get up off the couch and go to bathroom , I have a strange feeling . Like someone's watching me . I shrug it off and close the bathroom door . I open the draw below the sink and find a ton of new toothbrushes. I pick one and brush my teeth . I look in the mirror and see that my hair is a mess . I open up the messed up bun and put it into a tight bun . I turn the shower on and strip , letting the hot water hit my body making me relax instantly. After about 20 minutes I get out and wrap a towel around my body . I mentally slap myself upon realising that this isn't my house so I don't have any clothes . I open the door a bit and yell "ZAYN?" . "YEAH?" he yells back almost instantly . " CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND PLEASE?" . I hear footsteps shuffling and Zayn is outside the door smiling . " Zayn I forgot this isn't my house and took a shower but I have no clothes " he gives me a reassuring smile before disappearing . After about a minute he comes back with a pair of sweats and one of his hoodies . He hands it to me and I say " Thank you so much Zayn !" " Anytime love " he replies and smiles before walking away . I get changed quickly and put my hair into a high ponytail . I then apply some mascara and a bit of lipgloss before leaving the bathroom . I walk into the living room to find no one there . Curious , I walk into the kitchen to see Liam making breakfast and the other four boys patiently waiting . " Liammm is it ready yet ?" Niall whines . " Almost Nialler" he replies . " Just make sure it's ready before I die of starvation! " he jokes and the other boys laugh . I giggle a bit and all their heads turn to face me . They all smile and go back to what they were doing but Zayn pats the seat next to him and smiles . I walk over and sit next to him . Harry who is across from us gives Zayn a death glare but I don't know why so I don't say anything . After dinner the boys decided that we all go to the park nearby . We all agree and Harry drops me home to get ready . We were all going to meet in the park in an hour.

Authors Note
Like ,Vote ,And comment please guys

And thanks for the reads and votes so far , highly appreciated❤