Yes , he is my boyfriend

Olivia's P.O.V

It's been 2 days since I've seen the boys . Work has me completely occupied and they spend their entire day in the studio . I can't believe I'm saying this but ... I miss those 5 idiots . Especially a certain raven haired boy . I'm currently getting dressed for work . Alexa has just left to go out with a friend for coffee . I walk into my closet and decide on a black crop top and white high waist shorts with black flats . I leave my hair natural , having literally no energy to do anything with it . I leave the house and prepare myself for another boring day at work . After changing into my uniform ,I go to my spot at reception and just wait . After 20 minutes of staring at the blank wall in front of me , someone enters the shop . Finally my first customer . After two more people come and leave I get a text and grab my phone . I can't hold back the smile upon realising that it's a text from Zayn . He's asked me to meet him and the boys for lunch at Nandos . I've got five minutes till my lunch break so I happily agree .

Zayn's P.O.V

"Guys if I don't eat now , I'm going to die!"Niall whines annoying everyone . " Guys it's already lunch time , maybe we should just get something to eat " Liam says and we all nod in agreement . " NANDOS" Niall yells making all of us laugh . " Mate I think you should invite Olivia, it's been a while since we've seen her and all of us really miss her. " Louis says to me . I can't hold back the smile that makes its way to my face . "By the look on his face , I think he agrees " Liam says smirking . I show him middle finger and text Olivia . She replies immediately saying that she'll meet us there. I can't wait!

20 minutes later and here we are waiting for Olivia to show up . Well , I'm waiting for her , the rest of them are waiting for their food . I look up after hearing the door open and jump up . It's Olivia . She looks so beautiful. As soon as she sees me she runs over to me and I lift her up hugging her , spinning her around . God I've missed her .

Olivia's P.O.V

As soon as I enter Nandos , I see Zayn and he immediately jumps up. I can't help it and run into his arms . He lifts me off the ground spinning me around . Once I'm back on the ground, I go to hug the other boys and order. "So Olivia, how have you been ?" Harry asks . I'm shocked that he actually spoke to me . " I've been good Haz . And you guys ?" I reply . They all say they've been good and a waiter arrives with our food . He's tall with brown hair styled in a quiff. He's got green eyes and he's actually quite handsome . He's good looking but ... For some odd reason , I don't feel attracted to him . He looks at me and smiles then says " And who's this gorgeous lady ?" . I blush and I'm about to answer before Zayn interrupts me , " Olivia . Her name is Olivia " . I look at him confused and the waiter winks at me and walks away . Why on earth did Zayn do that . He seemed kinda jealous . " By the way Liv , you look lovely but to be honest , you looked way hotter in Zayns clothes " Louis says winking causing Zayn to kick him under the table ."Why thank you Lou ,but I'm kinda all out of Zayn's clothes " I say giggling causing them to laugh "We all eat and talk about work and their music , before the waiter comes back . " Are you guys doing okay over here ?" He asks standing especially close to me. " We're good thank you " Zayn says. His jaw is clenched and his hands are in fists under the table . "By the way gorgeous , I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime ? I'm Luke " He says leaning down and stroking my face making me very uncomfortable. " No she wouldn't , now leave her the hell alone ". Zayn replies trying to stay calm . "And exactly who are you ? Unless you're her boyfriend mate, stay out of this " Luke says. Zayns face drops immediately but I don't get why . But I do know that I've had enough of this douche . " Yes he is my boyfriend. And he asked you to leave me alone. Trust me , he's the last person you'd want to mess with " I say standing up . Zayns eyes widen as I say the word ' boyfriend'. The other boys share shocked glances , neither of them knowing what the hell is going on . Zayn stands up and links his hand with mine and brings it up to his lips , placing a soft kiss there sending shivers down my spine . Even though we're just acting, there is nothing that I want more than for this to be real . "Sorry mate , guess the better man won " Liam says throwing the money at him and leaving followed Zayn and I and the other lads . I turn around and see Harry is walking emotionless . He seems hurt . I hope he's okay . Once we reach the car , I hug Zayn and thank him .

" No problem love . We've got to get back to the studio . See you later for a movie night ?" He asks

" I'd love that " I reply hugging him once again and hugging the rest of them , heading for my car . I get in and just sit there for a minute and smile. I can still feel Zayn's fingers intertwined with mine . I can't wait for tonight !!

Authors Note
Hey guys ! So sorry that the chapter is kinda short . I promise that the next one will be longer . Please Vote, Comment and add to your reading lists ❤