It's a surprise

Olivia's P.O.V

"Wake up lovebirds "I hear someone yelling and jumping on the bed that Zayn and I are sleeping on . I open to my tired and realise it's Louis .

"Urghh what is it Lou " I ask throwing a pillow at him and burying my head more into Zayns chest .

"It's almost 10 and we've got to be in studio by 10:30" he says and my eyes widen .

"How long have you been up?" I ask starting to panic .

"Only about two hours " Louis says smirking and running out the room . Douche .

"Zayn , Zaynie wake up love . You have like 15 minutes to get ready to go to the studio " I say placing my hand on his cheek .

His eyes snap open and he jumps up and runs into the bathroom . I hear him brushing his teeth and I walk over to his closet to pick out an outfit for him . After 10 minutes he walks out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist . He rushes over to the bed and grabs his clothes , going back into the bathroom to change .

"ZAYN LETS GO !" Liam yells from downstairs.

Zayn grabs my hand and we rush downstairs.

"So here's the plan , Liv we're gonna drop you off at your place and rush to the studio before we're all out of a job, got it ?" Liam says and everyone nods .
We all pile into the car and reach my place within 7 minutes .

I jump out and say goodbye to everyone and walk towards my front door . As I put my hand on the door knob , someone grabs my wrists , turning me around and smashes their lips onto mine . I smile into the kiss once I realise that it's just Zayn .

"Couldn't let you go without a proper goodbye " he says winking .

I blush and he goes back to the car and I go into my apartment and lock the door .
I make my way to Alexa's room seeing that she didn't come to the boys place last night .

I knock on the door lightly and open it . I looked over at her bed and there she was , fast asleep . I walk over to her and begin tickling her sides .
"Urghh Liv what the hell " she says laughing .

"Good morning to you too " I say chuckling and plopping down next to her .

"Where have you been Lex . I haven't seen you for the last two days " I say as she yawns

"Sorry hun , it's just that my boss is being an absolute pain . She's crazy about One Direction , especially Liam , and has been giving me a hard time ever since we started dating " she says annoyed .

"She's just jealous that you got Li . Don't even worry about her . Are you okay though ?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine , just a little tired and I miss Liam so much " she says and her eyes well up with tears .

Suddenly I get a genius idea to cheer her up

"Lex , how about we go on a double date tonight ? You and Li and Zayn and I ?" I ask and she smiles

"That would be amazing Liv. I'll text Liam and ask him if he's okay with it " she says and grabs her phone off of the beside table.

"Great . The boys will be done at the studio at around five so they can pick us up and six. I'll message Zayn the details " I say and grab my phone , sending a message to Zayn . 

After I sent Zayn a message asking if it was okay , he agreed happily .

"Liv what did he say ?" Alexa asks sitting down next to me .

"He said yes Lex , they'll pick us up at 6:30. He didn't tell me where we're going though , he said it's a surprise " I say and smile imagining Zayn all dressed up .

Alexa squeals and gives me a tight hug before grabbing my hand and dragging me to her room .

" There's so much we have to do before they get here . We need to choose dresses and shoes and matching clutches and jewellery and I need to do our hair and makeup and..."

Oh boy , this is going to be a long 6 hours

Authors Note
Hey guys , so sorry that it's kind of short:( . I've been quite busy at school . Hope you guys enjoy this and vote and comment:) . And check out Zayns newest single BETTER. It's absolutely amazayn😂❤

Axx