Like what you see babe?

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Liv wake up !" I hear and feel someone shaking my shoulders . I force my tired eyes open and see that it's Liam . I smile at him. 

"We have to go pick up Zayn in an hour love "he says smiling back at me .

"Thanks LiLi" I say kissing his cheek and walking into Zayns bathroom to shower . After I shower, I walk into the room and see Liam is gone . We're just going to pick him up so I don't need anything fancy . I settle on blue skinny and one of Zayns large black sweaters with uggs .

I walk downstairs and see Alexa sitting with Liam on the couch . He's leaning closer and closer to her lips .
The memory of when Zayn kissed me yesterday comes to mind and I can't help but smile . I can still feel his perfect lips on mine .

I decide to leave the lovebirds alone and walk into the kitchen to see , Louis , Niall and Harry. Lou is making breakfast and the rest are sitting at the island . The other lads give Harry a death glare as soon as they see me . They seem pretty angry but I don't blame them .

"Olivia !!! Tell Louis to hurry up or my death is gonna be his fault !" Niall whines .

"BooBear hurry up or you're gonna kill my Nialler " I say in a baby voice .

Niall smirks and Louis playfully rolls his eyes before serving Niall the pancakes .

"How many do you want Liv ?" Louis asks gesturing to the pancakes .

" I'm not hungry Lou. I'll eat after we pick him up " I reply .

He nods and goes back to serving the other boys . After they all finally finish eating we decide on who's going to pick up Zayn since it would be ridiculous for everyone to go . We decide on Louis, Niall and myself of course .

We get into the car and make our way to the hospital.

After driving for what felt like hours , we arrive at the hospital . I bolt in and run towards Zayns room . I'm not going to bother with the paperwork because Niall or Lou will do it . I stop outside his door and see him staring his phone facing away from me . So instead of knocking, I quietly open the door and walk towards him . I try not to make a sound and peer over his shoulder to see him staring at a picture of him and I at the beach . Looks like one of the other lads took it because in the picture we're in the water and he's holding onto me . I smirk .

"Pretty girl you got there Malik " I say

He turns around shocked and grabs me squeezing me in a hug .

"Yeah . She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen " he says smiling .

I blush and he kisses my cheek .
" Come on lazy ass. I'm hungry and I wanna leave " I whine
"Okay okay I'm coming "he says chuckling and gets off the bed .

We walk into the hall and it seems that Lou and Niall have already done the paperwork . Niall sees Zayn and rush over to him and hugs him and kisses his cheek .
"If you ever do something that stupid again , I'll kill you myself " Niall says and a tear slips down his cheek .
I hug Zayn again after Niall let's go but Louis playfully pushes me off .

"Back off missy ! He's mine ! "Louis says sassily and kisses Zayns cheek .
"But Zayn ... What about me " I say and fake cry
"Sorry Liv . But Louis  will always be my first love " he jokes.
Louis flicks his hair sassily and walks back to Niall .

Zayn takes my hand in his and we walk towards the exit . We all jump in the car and I sit at the back with Zayn .

"Okay so Zayn . Since you're not badly injured , Uncle Si is giving us a week off and then we've got a couple concerts and interviews . Sound good?" Louis says trying to focus on the road .