DAMN YOU ZAYN!

ZAYNS P.O.V

I'm woken up by someone wrapping their arms around me . I smile with my eyes still closed and brush my fingers over her arm . Hold on . This isn't Olivia ! I try to open my eyes but my head is pounding ! I think I drank too much last night . After finally managing to open my eyes , I turn on my side to see a naked girl lying next to me . Shes got brown hair . She looks so familiar . I feel like I've seen this girl a few times before . She's Harry's friend ! Samyra or something . She feels me moving and her eyes flutter open. "Good morning sexy " she says leaning in to kiss me . I lean back and get off the bed . I realise that I've got nothing on and quickly put my clothes back on . "Samyra or whoever you are , please tell me exactly what happened last night ?". I say trying to stay calm . "First of all honey , it's Simaryn . And about last night , you got wasted and asked me to dance. We started kissing and let's just say that things got pretty heated ." She says winking . "Did anyone else see us ?" I ask calmly . "Nope no one. We were all alone " she says biting her lip . I roll my eyes and walk past her to get my shoes ." Where are you going babe ?" She asked getting up and wrapping herself in the sheets . "I'm not your babe ! And I'm going home "I say annoyed ." But I thought you liked me , how can you just leave " she asks in a sad voice ." I don't even know you woman ! So obviously i don't like you . I have someone that I do like and I'm pretty much in love with and id appreciate it if you didn't mess it up " I say walking out of her room and slamming the door shut. I just wanna get home and take a shower . Then a thought comes to my mind . What happened to Liv last night . I grab my phone out of my pocket and call her . It goes to voicemail. That's weird , she never misses my calls . Maybe she's still sleeping . I get into my car and drive back to our flat .

As I walk through the door, everyone's head snaps up . Liam gets up and rushes towards me

" Mate what happened to you last night ? We couldn't find you anywhere !" He asks concerned

" Nothing , I'm fine really . I uhhh... Passed out in the bathroom and the cleaner woke me up in the morning " I lie

He nods and the other boys smile . Harry gets up , smirks , and walks away . That guy has been acting so strange lately . But I've got more important things to worry about . Olivia ! . I try calling her again but she doesn't pick up . I hope she's okay . Then a thought hits me . Liam would know !

"LIAMM" I yell .
He comes running down the stairs .

" What happened ? Are you okay ?" He asks frantically.

" Chill bro I'm fine. Do you know anything about Liv? I tried calling her a few times but she isn't picking up . I'm getting really worried " I say .

He stops to think for a minute . " Uhmm yeah she came to me last night and told me to bring Lexa home with me because she drank something that made her feel sick . And she just left " he says .

"Is Alexa still here ?" I ask getting scared .

"Yeah she just came out of the shower , you wanna talk to her ?" He asks

I nod and sprint up the stairs and towards his room . I knock on the door and then open it.  Alexa is sitting on the edge of his bed on her phone .
" Alexa ?"I ask

"Hey Zayn . What's up ?" She asks putting her phone down .

" Have you heard from Liv ?. I heard she was sick last night and she isn't receiving my calls . " I reply leaning against the door frame.

"I've tried calling her too , straight to voicemail .Liam and Haz are gonna take me home in a bit , do you want to tag along and see if she's alright ?" She asks getting up and grabbing her purse .

I nod frantically and rush to have a shower . After half an hour we're in the car . Liam and Alexa are in front and Haz and I are in the back . Harry is listening to music and I'm looking out the window just praying she's okay . I can't wait to see her .

Olivia's P.O.V

How did I end up passed out on the couch ? The last thing I remember clearly is ... I was at the club with Lexa and the boys and ... Zayn . I literally feel my heart hurt as the events of last night play through my mind . Great , now my head and my heart hurts . I get up off the couch only to stumble and fall down again . Bloody hangover. I finally make it to my feet and look for my phone . I unlock it and see 10 missed called . Seven from Alexa and three from Zayn . Why is he calling me . He should be busy with his pretty little girlfriend . I put my phone off and throw it on the couch . I head towards the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water . Just as I'm about to take a sip, there's a knock at the door . Who could that be . I sit the glass on the counter and head towards the door . I open it and there stands the person I want to see least in this world. ZAYN .  I hope he's not here alone . I feel a sense of relief wash over me as Alexa storms past Zayn and tackles me in a hug .
" Oww my head ! Lex get off me "I say . She laughs and gets off .

"The effects of a hangover darling " she says laughing and walking into the kitchen .

"Liv are you okay ?" Zayn asks making me turn around
" Never been better " I say sarcastically.

He's about to answer when Harry walks in . Thank God !
"Hey Liv" he says smiling warmly and hugging me . He seems to be in a good mood . I'm grateful for it . I need a good friend right now .

"Hey Haz.  How are you " I say once he lets go

"I'm fine but are you okay ?" He asks looking at me up and down .
I look at myself in the mirror next to the door and I realise I'm still in my dress from yesterday . My hair looks like a birds nest , and my cheeks are stained with tears and mascara .

" Oh my god I look awful " I say horrified by my appearance

"I think you look beautiful" Harry replies .

I smile and I see Zayn tense . His jaw is clenched and his hands are in fists . He walks into the lounge and sits on the couch . "Liv we've got the day off and we're going to the mall , can you come ?" He asks .

" Yeah sure , just let me have shower "I say .
"Liam's in the car , I'll tell him to come up since you're going to be a while"

I nod and walk into my bathroom to have a shower . As soon as the hot water hits my body I instantly feel relieved . But my thoughts keep drifting off to Zayn . Why did he even come ? Where's his perfect girlfriend ? Urghhhh. I realise that I can't be in here all day and step out wrapping a towel around me . I'm in no mood to dress up , so I settle on jean shorts with a black tank top and uggs. I leave my hair down . Whats the point of putting makeup if the person I want to look good for is with someone else . So I skip it and walk down the stairs .

" Ready to go ?" Harry asks meeting me in the middle of the living room .

"I guess so "I say shrugging .
"Liv you've got something on your face " Zayn says walking towards me . He brings his big hand up to my cheek and wipes away a bit of lotion that somehow ended up there . I feel myself melt into his touch . Stop it Olivia ! He has a girlfriend . I quickly move away from his hand and wipe my cheek myself . He looks at me confused . I shrug it off . "Guys let's have a little fun " Liam says smirking. "Let's have a race . We'll put ourselves into teams . Me and Lex and Zayn and Olivia . Harry can be the referee. The losing team has to buy the winners lunch when we get to the mall  "he says . Everyone nods but I don't wanna be with Zayn right now . I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from breaking down . "Uhh Liam , could I rather be with Haz . And Zayn can be the referee"I ask pleadingly.
Harry's face brightens up but Zayn looks beyond pissed off . Harry nods enthusiastically and stands besides me . Without warning , he lifts me up bridal style and starts running towards the car . I can't help but laugh at the way his curls keep falling into his green eyes . We reach there first . Harry spins me around laughing and cheering .
" That's not fair! You cheated " Alexa protests .
"No we didn't . Li didn't say how we must race . He just said first to the car wins . And we won "I say proudly .
She rolls her eyes and laughs . We all get into the car . Alexa and Liam are in front and im sitting between Zayn and Harry . I can't stop myself from yawning , considering that I did more crying than sleeping last night . Damn you Zayn !

"You can sleep on me love , its gonna be a while because we have to go back home and get Niall and Louis . " Harry says smiling warmly . I nod and smile back at him. I feel Zayn move and I turn to see his eyes are closed and his jaw is clenched . He's probably missing his girl . I put my head on Harry's chest and he wraps his hand around my waist . I'm glad Haz is here . I so badly needed a friend to make things less awkward with Zayn .