Enchanted

Olivia's P.O.V

It's currently 5:02pm and Zayn is gonna pick me up at 6. Since it's just a movie night,that too with the boys , there's no point in getting all dressed up . I decide on leggings and a blue sweater with uggs . After applying light makeup , I get a text from Zayn saying that he's outside . I feel like there's a million butterflies in my stomach right now . I think I'm in love . WITH ZAYN MALIK . I don't even know if he feels the same . Maybe I shouldn't tell him anything , if I do , it could make things awkward between us . After checking myself out in the mirror one last time , I leave my house and head towards Zayns car . He's leaning against the door looking through his phone . He hears my footsteps and smiles widely before putting his phone away . He rushes towards me tackling me in a massive bear hug

"Whoah calm down Malik " I say giggling
" You saw me just a few hours ago"

He lets go and says " Exactly! A few hours ! I feel like I haven't seen you in years " he says dramatically making us both laugh . He opens the door for me to get in and closes it once I am . What a gentlemen he is . He gets in the drivers side and starts driving towards their flat . After 15 minutes we're at the boys flat . Zayn opens my door for me once again and leads me to the door . He doesn't bother knocking and just walks in , making me follow behind him . We make our way to the living room where the other four boys are sitting on the floor, surrounded by different movies . They're arguing about which movie to watch , but stop once they notice my presence . They each share a knowing look before jumping on me , crushing me in a hug causing us all to drop to the floor . After laughing for about a minute , they finally get off me and help me up . "So whatre we watching boys?" I ask leaning against the wall . They all shout the names of different movies and I can't make out any of it . " GUYS!" I yell making them stop and turn their attention to me. "How about we have a Disney night ? Like we could start off with Toy Story and then The Little Mermaid and any other Disney movies we like ? "I say and their faces light up , and they all nod in agreement . "Okay then , you guys clean up this mess and I'll go make the popcorn and get other snacks " I say walking into the Kitchen . " Do you want any help love ?" Zayn asks . I smile but brush it off before turning around . "Sure Z" . He grins before joining me .

Harry's P.O.V
"Do you want any help love ?" Zayn asks Olivia . I think she said yes because he walks into the kitchen . Isn't it a bit strange that he's the only one that calls her love . I wonder what she'd say if I called her love . My thoughts are interrupted by Louis . " Guys it's my birthday on Friday ! What are the plans ". Oh right , I totally forgot about his birthday . But then something hit me . " How about we book a club and have a little party mate ?" I ask hopefully . "Sounds like a plan , what do you say boys ?" Louis says . They all nod and go back to what they were doing . If my plan is going to work , then Olivia has to be there . So I leave the other boys in the living room and go into the kitchen . The sight of Olivia throwing chips at Zayn to catch in his mouth makes me cringe. But I've got to put that aside for now . " Hey Zayn , you remember that Lou's birthday is on Friday right ?" I ask casually as I get a bottle of water out of the fridge . " Yeah I remember , I've already got his gift , Why ?" He says , pouting after he misses and the chip hits his nose making Olivia giggle . How I wish it was me making her laugh ." So the boys and I decided to book a club and have a small party for him , you in ?" I ask setting my bottle on the island . "Yeah I'm in , Liv , you're gonna be there right ?" He asks turning to her . "Of course I am , wouldn't miss the opportunity to see Louis drunk and to see you all dressed up " she says winking at him . I'm so close to exploding right now . He gives her a playful glare and I just nod and walk out of the kitchen and back towards the living room .

Zayns P.O.V

I'm so happy that Olivia is going to be at Lou's party . I'm sitting at the island while shes watching the popcorn in the micorwave . I've honestly never seen something so enchanting . The way she scrunches up her nose when the popcorn pops . The way she plays with her fingers when she's nervous . She way she takes her bottom lip in between her teeth when she's trying to concentrate . She's just amazing . " You're enchanting " i say causing her to look at me wide eyed . She smirks and starts singing .