Can we talk love?

Olivia's P.O.V
"Olivia , Olivia wake up . We're here love " . I feel someone shaking me . I open my eyes slowly and realise it's Harry . My head is still on his chest but somehow I ended up on his lap .
" Good morning sunshine " he jokes .
"Good morning Curly " I laugh .
He helps me to get out of the car and follows behind me .
"Liv we haven't been to the mall in forever ! We need to get new perfumes and shoes and dresses and -"
I cut Alexa off
" Lex chill , we have the whole day " I laugh . The boys all laugh and Zayn doesn't show any emotion . He's probably mad because his girl isn't here .
"TOO THE FOOD COURT !!!",Niall yells grabbing my hand and dragging me there . I haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday but I really have no appetite . Niall chooses McDonald's and no one is willing to argue with Niall about food . We know we'd lose . I sit with Alexa and Louis on one side of the table and Liam , Niall , Harry and Zayn sit on the other side .
"Ma'am can I take your order ? Ma'am ...? Hello??"
I'm woken up by someone waving their hand in front of my face . It's our waitress . I didn't even notice her presence.
" Uhmm... I'll just have a Cappuccino thanks " I say to her
"Liv it's lunch time, please eat something " Zayn says .
I look at him and feel that pain all over again .
"She'll have a big mac and a medium fries please " He says
Before i have a chance to respond , the waitress leaves .
Why does he even care if I'm eating . After 20minutes of everyone chatting and me being completely zoned out , our food finally arrives . I go for my Cappuccino first . I needed the caffeine so badly . I look at the food and feel sick , but it would be rude not to eat it .
"So Li , how was last night . I'm sure you had fun " Louis says smirking causing me to choke on my fries . I look at Alexa and she's blushing like crazy . I laugh at her and she shows me middle finger.
I managed to eat half my burger and some of the fries .
"Guys can we please go now . There's so much I need to get " Alexa whines
Everyone laughs and we all get up to leave McDonald's .
She grabs my hand and leads me into Forever 21. While shes looking at some cute skirts, I find myself just wandering around until someone pulls on my arm . I turn around and it's the person I wanna throw a brick at. Zayn .
"Can we talk love ?" He asks
I cringe at the word love. It still gives me those butterflies .I look away not wanting to look at his beautiful Hazel eyes .
"Liv can you just look at me please . Liv please ? "He pleads
He puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my head up . I feel my eyes well up with tears but I can't let him see me cry . He can't know how bad he hurt me .
"What did you want to talk about Zayn ?" I ask moving his hand away from my face.
"Love why aren't you talking to me . I feel like you've been avoiding me alot since this morning . Did I do something wrong ?" He asks with pain in his voice
"Why would you think I'm avoiding you Zayn ?" I ask looking down at my hands
"Because you called me Zayn instead of Z. Because you can't even look at me right now . Liv what have I done ?" He says . A tear escapes my eye before I have a chance to stop it . He brings his hand to my face and wipes it away .
"Please don't touch me Zayn . You have a girl and I don't think she'd be very happy with you touching another girl " I say bitterly .
"Liv what are you talking about ? What girl ?" He asks confused .
"Don't play innocent Zayn . The brunette girl you were snogging with yesterday at the club . The one you took into the back room . Ringing any bells ?" I say annoyed .
"Liv you've got it all wrong I-". He starts but I cut him off
"Don't bullshit me Zayn . I know what I saw. Please go back to your perfect little girlfriend and just leave me alone " I say walking away .
I can hear him calling my name but if I turn back I know I'll break down .

Zayns P.O.V
"Olivia ! Olivia come back please !" I yell but she keeps walking away . What have I done . Why did Liv have to see that . She thinks I have a girlfriend ! But I'm in love with her and she wouldn't believe me now even if I told her. I've got to make this right .

Olivia's P.O.V
I made my way back to the rest .
"Liv were all going back to our flat , you're coming right ?" Niall asks
I don't want to seem odd so I nod in agreement . Zayn reaches us but I walk away with Harry towards the car.
We all get in and sit how we were sitting before . Only this time , because Lou and Niall are there , there's less place .
"Liv you can sit on my lap. I really don't mind " Harry says smiling . Zayn looks away with his jaw clenched . I nod to Harry and climb onto his lap . I lay my head on his chest and he put one hand on my waist and the other hand is playing with my hair . I'm so tired and I'm sure Haz wouldn't mind . I feel myself fall asleep and his grip around me tightens .

I'm awoken by a loud noise . Where am I ? I look around and realise I'm in Harry's room. He must've carried me up here . I pick up onr of his sweaters off the floor and put it on . It completely covers my shorts . I walk down the stairs and see Niall on the ground with a bowl of popcorn next to him , and the rest of the lads and Lex are laughing. I walk over to him and help him up .
"Thank you Liv, at least someone here cares about me " he says sarcastically and gives me a tight hug .
"Of course I do Niall , you know you're my favorite "I say winking . He smirks
Louis falls to the ground fake sobbing and clutches his heart .
" I thought what we had was special!" He screams and continues to fake cry .
"It was Lou. But I guess I just fell for Niall's Irish charm " I say smirking and everyone in the room bursts into laughter. 
"Guys how about we just sing a bit instead of watching TV ?" Liam suggests and everyone agrees .
We all sit on the floor , I sit next in between Harry and Louis . Harry goes to put his arm around my shoulder but Louis grabs me and says "MINE!" Making us laugh .
"Haz you go first !" Alexa says .
He smiles and Niall gets his guitar
"You walked into the room and now my hearts been stolen
You took me back inside to when I was unbroken
Now you're all I want and I knew it from the very first moment .
Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again .
I swear that every word you sing you wrote it for me
Like it was a private show alone you never saw me
When the lights come on and I'm on my own will you be there to sing it again
Could I be the one you talk about in all your stories
Can I be him
I heard it was someone I know he don't deserve you
If you were mine I'd never let anyone hurt you
Wanna dry those tears, kiss those lips
That's all I've been thinking about
Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again
I swear that every word you sing you wrote them for me
Like it was a private show alone you never saw me
When the lights come on and I'm on my own will you be there to sing it again
Could I be the one you talk about in all your stories
Can I be the one
Can I be the one
Can I be the one
Ohh can I , can I be him "
Harry finished and everyone stands up and applauds
"That was amazing Harry!" I say smiling at him
He winks at me and chuckles .

"Okay Okay , Zayn you've got to sing a song for Olivia "Alexa says excited . Dammit . She doesn't know what happened between us . Zayn looks sad but he stands up and so does Niall with his guiltar . He's probably just going to sing about his perfect little girlfriend .

Authors Note

Heyyy guys ! Thanks so much for the 200+ reads ! Please Vote , add to your reading list and comment what you think about my story so far❤XX