The big date

Liam's P.O.V
I've got a half hour till I have to leave to pick Alexa up . She really seems like an amazing girl and I just can't wait to see her . "Knock Knock ", Olivia says walking in . I realise I'm shirtless and grab my shirt off the bed . "Wow Liam , work out much , Alexa is one lucky girl " she says just as Zayn walks in behind her . He hears what she says and scoffs but she doesn't hear it . " Thanks for the compliment Liv, maybe the next date I go on will be with you ' I say winking and she just giggles. Zayn clears his throat and Olivia turns to face him . I see her smirk but I don't realise why until she walks up to me and says," Liam would u like help to button your shirt ?" She says holding onto my shirt and looking up to me and winking . I look to Zayn and he looks furious so I just play along . I nod and she starts buttoning my shirt as slowly as she possibly could . Zayn finally caves in and grabs her hands off me" Liam you're 21, I'm pretty sure you can button your own shirt " he says rolling his eyes . Olivia and I both look at each other and burst out laughing . I set my hair and head off to get Alexa .

Alexa's P.O.V
Liam is going to be here any minute and I still haven't decided on a dress . I look in Olivia's closet and find a beautiful royal blue dress that's just above my knee. I'm sure Olivia won't mind, I think to myself as I slip it on . Just as I was finishing up curling the ends of my long hair , I hear the doorbell ring. After taking one last look at myself in the mirror , I rush downstairs and open the door . As I open it , Liam's eyes widen as soon as he sees me . "Wow ... Uh ... You look ... Uhmm..." He trails of lost for words . I feel my cheeks heat up and put my head down to hide my pink cheeks . " You look breathtaking" he says finally taking my hand and leading me to the car . Once we're both strapped in , Liam starts driving . " Where are we going ?" I ask trying not to stutter . " It's a surprise" he says smirking. After about 15 minutes we pull up into a beautiful park . My mouth drops open as I take in the scene. All the trees were decorated by lights and there was a blanket set up neatly on the grass with a picnic basket on top . " Liam did you really do all this for me?" I ask completely shocked. "Well you are my date aren't you ?" He says and I giggle as he leads me to the picnic . After a delicious meal , we look up at the stars and talk about random topics. " What's your favourite song ?" Liam asks turning to face me. " Well you know I'm a huge fan of you guys , and I love all your songs but my favourite is little things " I say smiling. He smiles showing his pearly white teeth and tell me to close my eyes .  " Liam what's going on ? " I ask confused and slightly nervous . " Just keep your eyes closed love " he says . After about a minute I hear shuffling and assume that he's sat back down . I hear guitar strums and immediately open my eyes recognising the tune. Liam smiles before singing .
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bare this in mind , it was meant to be be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
I know you've never loved , the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved , your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do ,it's you
Oh it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things
You can't go to bed , without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still love to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true , it's you
It's you they add up too
I'm in love with you , and all these little things
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you never treat yourself right darling but I want you too
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohh
And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Cause it's you , oh it's you
It's you they add up too
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if its true , it's you
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you , and all your little things

He finishes off by holding my hand and giving it a light squeeze . " Liam that was incredible , thank you so much " I say trying not to cry . " It was my pleasure , it's getting pretty late , maybe we should head back " he says and I nod . The drive back seemed much shorter and before I knew it , we were back at my apartment . Liam walked me to the door before both of us stopped standing right outside . " I had an amazing time today Alexa" he says taking my hand and smiling. " I did too , it seemed almost magical" I say giggling a bit . He smiles and leans down and pecks my cheek. " Good night beautiful" he says once he pulled back . "Good night Liam" I say  before unlocking the door . I watch as he gets into his car smiling before he drives off. What a perfect night it was .