How did I get so lucky?

Olivia's P.O.V

6 hours later and here we doing doing the final touches of our outfit and makeup. I'm wearing a red dress with silver heels and Alexa is wearing a purple dress with black heels . Not to sing my own praises but I look amazing thanks to Alexa . She did my makeup perfectly along with hers

"Liv you better be ready , I don't wanna be late"Alexa says looking through her jewellery box for her missing earing

"I've been ready for the last half hour genius "I say rolling my eyes and laughing .

She playfully shows me her middle finger and shrieks when she finds that missing earing .

Just as she puts it on we hear the boy's car outside . We both share an excited look and run downstairs and out the door .

As we turn towards the car, our mouths drop almost all the way to the ground. Zayn and Liam look so handsome that it hurts .
Zayn walks towards me while Liam walks towards Alexa .
He looks me up and down and just stares not saying a word, making me worry that I don't look as good as I could of .

I think Zayn notices this because he takes my hands in his and gives them a light squeeze .

I've never seen anyone more beautiful in my entire life "
He says letting out a breathe that I didn't know he was holding in . I look up and into his eyes and see nothing but love in them .

"Well you don't look too bad yourself " I say smiling shyly and he leans down and kisses my cheek

"Alright you guys come on, you can romance later. We're going to be late"Liam says ruining our moment.

We get into the car and Zayn is driving and I'm in the passengers seat while Lex and Liam are in the back .

The drive to the restaurant consisted of us laughing at stupid stories that the boys told and singing silly songs .

After about 20 minutes we arrive at the restaurant. We all get out and head inside .

"Reservation for Malik "Zayn says and the lady at the front smiles at him and leads us to a table .

The restaurant itself is gorgeous . It's an Italian restaurant with grey wooden floors and tables and white walls with a gorgeous lamp above each table .

We all order , and chat while we wait for our food .

"So Liv , how did you and Alexa meet ?" Liam asks me and kisses Alexa's hand .

"It's a really long story LiLi . I went to Starbucks to get coffee one morning and so did she and when we both picked up our order , we turned to walk away and walked straight into each other causing us to fall and spill the coffee everywhere . Instead of getting mad at each other we both ended up having a laughing fit on the floor covered in coffee . And we've been best friends ever since "i say finishing off and smiling while Alexa pretends to wipe away a fake tear

Our food finally arrives and I couldn't be more happy because I'm starving!.

Zayn and I both order lasnage , while Alexa and Liam both order the spaghetti bolognaise. Weird right .

As we all engage in weird conversations , Zayn intertwines his fingers with mine under the table and leans towards my ear and whispers ,"How did I get so lucky "before kissing the spot right below my ear .

This boy just has a way of making me go crazy . I put my head down so that he won't see my blushing cheeks but it's too late . He leans back towards me and kisses my cheeks and says "You're adorable when you blush" causing us both to laugh .

"What's so funny you two ?" Alexa asks staring at us .

Zayn and I both smile and say nothing . Alexa and Liam look at us suspiciously and go back to their conversation .

Just as I open my mouth to say something to Zayn , the door bursts open and I hear a gun shot making me scream .

Six men with masks and guns walk into the restaurant . They all seem to be carrying duffle bags.

"EVERYBODY GET ON THE FLOOR NOW! YOU MOVE AND ILL SHOOT" one of the guys yell .

Zayn grabs my hand and pulls me under the table while Liam does the same to Alexa.

Once we're under , Zayn looks at me and brings his hand up to my cheek and wipes away a tear . I didn't even know that I was crying.

He grabs me and holds me close to him while kissing my forehead and saying "I'll never let anything happen to you "

I nod and hold onto him tighter . I see two of the men standing next to our table . Zayns grip on me tightens , as we listen to their conversation .

We can't hear everything but they're saying something about a bank robbery and escape plan . I think those duffles bags were filled with money from a bank they robbed .

I look across us and see Liam holding Alexa the same way that Zayn is holding me

I just hope we all make it out of here okay .

Just as I think that , one of the guys grab Liam and hold the gun to his side

"This is that guy from that big boy band , the cops wouldn't shoot at us if we have him . It's all I can think of "the robber says

Alexa looks terrified . I look at Zayn and he gestures for me to be quiet and I nod .

God please let nothing happen to Liam...

Authors Note

Hey guys . So so sorry about the late update . Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter . Please Vote , comment and add to your reading lists. Also , have you guys heard Liam's new song Naughty List . It's absolutely inzayn.;-)

Axx❤❤