The Park

Since I already showered I decide to get out of Zayn's clothes . I change into blue skinny jeans and black vans with a plain white T Shirt . I tie half my hair up and leave half down , covering most of my back . After doing my makeup again . I look up at the clock and realise that I have 30 minutes until the guys get here to pick me up . So I decide to just watch TV until then . Twenty Five minutes later I hear soneone knocking on my door . I switch the TV off and straighten out my clothes hoping it was Zayn . But as I open the door to reveal a smiling Harry , my face drops a bit which I think he notices . "Hey Olivia , Ready to go ?" He says in his British accent . I simply nod and walk to his Black Range Rover. My smile is instantly back when I see Zayn in the car as well . He gestures for me to sit with him and I gladly do so . In the drivers seat is Liam and in the passengers seat is Harry . Behind them is Zayn , Niall , Louis and I . Don't ask me how we managed to fit back there . After a 20 minute drive of the boys singing along to their own songs ( Did I not mention they're in the most famous boy band called One Direction ! ... Oops ) , we finally arrive at the park . We all get out and the boys get everything out of the trunk  , not letting me carry anything . Liam and Louis set the blankets neatly on the lush green grass and Niall and Harry take the picnic basket . Well mostly Niall , that boy really loves his food . Zayn is carrying a bag which seems to contain soccer balls and volleyballs and some other things that I can't quite see . We decide to go for a walk around but Niall stayed back to " guard the food " . I walked in between Harry and Zayn . Harry and Zayn were both trying to make small talk but I found myself paying way more attention to Zayn than to Harry . Harry is cute and sweet and stuff but something just attracts me more to Zayn . After about 20 minutes of walking we decide to go back . Once Niall and our food ( which I hope is still there ) are in sight , Liam and Louis decided to have a race . The loser has to go skinny dipping in the pond . " Ready , Set , GO" Zayn yells and Liam and Louis both bolted towards Niall . Louis got there first meaning Liam now had to skinny dip in the pond . All the boys pushed him towards the area where the pond is , all except Zayn . He stayed with me because I didn't wanna see one of my new friends in his birthday suit . I sat down on the blanket followed by Zayn who sat down next to me . " So Liv , tell me about yourself " he says looking at the sky ." Well , My name is Olivia Cooper , I'm 19 years old , I was born in New York but moved to London when I graduated High School . My dad died when I was twelve . I have an older brother but he's back in New York along with my mom . Once I've saved enough money , I'm going to study paediatrics" I finish off with a smile . He looks at me a bit shocked . " What ?" I ask confused . " Nothing , just wouldn't have thought you'd want to be a doctor , you'd be a great one by the way " he replies smiling . " Why thank you Mr Malik " I joke . He chuckles and looks down . After about a minute of silence , he speaks up " Olivia I'm hungry , wanna eat something?" . " Sure " I say and go to pick up the picnic basket which was next to me . There's tons of food in there but we settle on pizza . After I've had 2 slices and Zayn has I think 5 , we pack the pizza back in the basket and set it aside . I sit back down with my legs flat and Zayn rests his head in my lap . He seemed tired and looked so cute so I didn't mind . He dozed off into a deep sleep within moments and I take the opportunity to study his features . His soft raven hair that I've got my fingers tangled in , his perfect pink lips , the stubble on his sharp jawline . He's my definition of perfect . After what felt like ages of me just looking down at his face , the boys come back , Liam soaking wet . Harry saw Zayn and I and he seemed very angry but I just couldn't understand why . He said he needs to make a phone call and just walked away . " Aww look at the lovebirds guys!!" Louis teases and all the boys laugh, a bit too loudly ." Guys shush , can't you see he's sleeping? " I say gesturing to the angel fast asleep on my lap . " Look guys , she's already being such a sweet girlfriend to our Zaynie . But he's mine first missy !" Louis says very seriously but everyone else just bursts into laughter causing Zayn to stir in his sleep making us all look down at him . After a few moments his eyes flutter open , adjusting to the sunlight . He looks at all the boys , confused as to why they're all smirking at him before finally his eyes meet mine. He smiles instantly and I just admire his gorgeous hazel eyes that seem to glisten in the sun . " Alright lovebirds we have to go , it's getting late and Niall is hungry so we're gonna stop at Nandos " Louis interrupts us and we look away from each other . Zayn let's out a loud groan before turning his head towards me and griping my waist " Guys can't we just stay here " he whines pretending to cry . Before he has a chance to say anything else , he's lifted off the ground by Louis and Liam who are spinning him around . " What the hell lads , put me down !" He yells and they finally set him down on the ground . He looks at me as soon as his feet touch the ground and notices me giggling . His cheeks turn a dark shade of pink and he looks down clearly embarrassed . I get up off the ground and walk over to him still laughing . I lift his head up and smile at him before saying " Don't be embarrassed Zayn , I think you looked adorable " . He looks up with a huge smile . " Really ?" He asks shyly . " Really Really " I reply looking into his eyes as he stares into mine . We're suddenly interrupted by Louis making kissy noticed and Zayn punches his arm before holding his hand out for me to take it . As soon as my hand touched his , I felt fireworks going off inside of me . No one has ever done this to me before . He leads me back to the car along with the rest of the boys . Once we get there , we see Harry in the passenger seat with his earphones listening to music. He looked upset but I assumed it was because of the phone call . Louis got in first , then Niall , then me , but Zayn felt like being a bit spontaneous . So he closed my door and went around to open the other door by Louis and crawled on top of Louis and Niall before finally reaching me . His head was on my lap and his body was on Louis and Niall. He looked up at me and smiled like a kid who knows he's done something wrong . I playfully roll my eyes and lean my head against the window . After about 20 minutes of driving , the car stops and I open my eyes ready to jump off because I assumed that we were back at their place . But we were actually at Nandos . Liam , Niall and Louis  went in and Harry , Zayn and I decided to stay in the car . After about a minute of awkward silence , my phone started to ring . And I completely forgot that my ringtone was " What Makes You Beautiful" , which caused Zayn to smirk at me and then laugh lightly after . I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Alexa . " Hey Al" I said cheerfully. " Oh my god Olivia where have you been ? I haven't seen you since yesterday morning and I was getting so worried !" She yelled through the phone . " Whoah Al calm down . I stayed over at a ... friends house last night and came home this morning to change . I've been at the park all day and I'm going back to his house in a bit . " I reply and blush a bit when I notice Zayn smiling . " Thank God Olivia ! By the way who's this friend ? Is he cute ?" She asks and I could already make out that she was smirking . " Yeah uhmm , about that Al , there's five of them , and they're kind of ... Sort of ... Your favourite band one direction " I whisper the last part and immediately pull the phone away from my ear as I hear a loud scream .
I quickly look in front of me and see Harry still listening to music so I assume that he can't hear anything .After about two minutes of screaming she's finally silent . I put the phone back to my ear and she whispers " Olivia are you serious right now ? Like One Direction ? THE One Direction?"  . " Yes Al , One Direction" I say and put the phone on speaker since my arm was getting lazy . " Oh My God Olivia you've gotta hook me up with Zayn !" . " NO!!" Zayn and I both shout at the same time . We looked at each other and smile shyly before paying attention to the call again . " What ? Why not ?" . She asks clearly annoyed . " Nothing Al, I just don't think he wants a relationship right now ". I lie hoping she'd buy it . " Urghh fine ,but can you at least introduce me to Liam ? You know he's my favourite along with Zayn !" . " Sure Al , we'll come by tomorrow, the guys are coming back so I gotta go , Love you bye " I say and hang up before she has the chance to ask anything else . We arrive home after a while and eat our Nandos. It's already 8 pm so I volunteered to do the dishes while the other boys watched TV . I sat down at the island and went through my Twitter . After an hour of going through stuff on twitter , I walk into the living room to find everyone asleep . Everyone is there except for Zayn . I walk up the stairs and into his room to find him fast asleep . He looks like an angel when he sleeps. I steal one more quick glance before turning to walk away . " Where are you going love? You can sleep here if you want " he says sleepily . I tie my hair up and get under his comforter . He pulls me closer to his bare chest and he falls asleep instantly . I take this chance to look at all his tattoos . Normally I don't like tattoos but I love his for some reason . They make him even more attractive . I smile at his innocent angelic face and whisper " Sweet dreams Zayn" before falling asleep