Chapter 1

Nick's POV

It's been 36 days since Shay has been missing. There's no hiding that I'm a complete wreck worrying about her. I sure hope she's okay whenever she is.

As I was laying in my bed, looking at my laptop. Joe walked in my room carrying Shay's cat Jo. My eyes widen as I looked up.

"How are you holding that cat? Every time I try she just runs off."
Joe chuckled.

"Well maybe because someone remembered to feed them." I let my eyes roam down. I knew I was forgetting something.

"Dammit, that's what I was forgetting. Good thing you came by. I don't think Shay could ever forgive us if we killed them." Joe stood up straight and pointed to me them himself."

"Us? I don't think so. She's your girlfriend and I don't live here. I'm just staying so you don't feel so lonely." I gave him a questionable look.

"What about Des?" Joe put Jo down.

"What about her? She's been acting real strange lately...Anyways I should get going and pick up some stuff. I'll get cat food so when she comes back, I won't have to burry you," he laughed shutting my bedroom door. Shay's cat just sat there looking at me. I studied her light green eyes and black nose. Her huge white whiskers twitched as she blinked. I got out of bed and went down to her level. When I stuck my hand out I began calling in a high pitched voice.

"Jo, kitty kitty kitty. Jo Jo what are doing pretty girl? Huh? I'm not going to hurt you. Come here kitty kitty kitty." That's how Shay always calls her. Jo's pupils grew wider as I crawled a little closer. She was just about to let me pet her for the first time. Until Cloudy came out from be hide me and pounced on her. I put my head down in defeat.

"Shit Cloudy really? I was so close." I sighed and got back into my bed. I continued to scroll down twitter. Every minute I was losing followers and receiving hateful tweets.

'@jonasforever200 nice going @nickjonas I thought you were better than that'

'@NotCoolNickJ Wow u really had me fooled. You're such a little boy @nickjonas'

'@JonaticTheGreat @nickjonas #SheDeservesBetter 💔'

'@kissmyass34 I would run away & hide to. So disrespectful @nickjonas #IHateNickJonas'

It wasn't long until that was a trending topic. I slammed my laptop shut. I didn't fucking do anything. I could go to the press and tell them. They don't have any proof. They have none what so ever. My phone rang and it was Joe.

"Have you seen the headlines?" he asked. I scratched my head.

"No, what does it say?"

"Better not say it over the phone. I'm on my way over to you right now. Stay off the internet." And with that he hung up.