How it all began

(Uraraka)
"BEEP! BEEP!" I woke up to a loud alarm. I looked to my window, I was blinded by the rays coming through my window. It's too early for this. It was 7:00 am. Class starts at 9:00 but I'm making breakfast with deku. At the dorms, we have to make our own breakfast.We all take turns and partner up with someone to make breakfast. For the first time, I got partnered up with deku. That sadly resulted in me barley getting any sleep last night. Dekus really sweet... so I'm super excited. I knew that I was just torturing myself. I'm supposed to become a hero, but I'm wasting my time on something impossible.

I know I'm not supposed to like him. He would never like me back. He's really focused on hero work and so should I. I walked to the bathroom and ruffled my hair. It was tangly and rough. I washed my face and glanced at my bracelet. I sweetly smiled and remembered how I got it. Deku had given it to me at the school dance. He didn't ask me to go with him, but this bracelet evened it out. I shaked my wrist and smiled.

My train of thought went on until I realized it was already 7:40. Omg I'm gonna be so late. I didn't have time to take a shower and do my hair. I put my hair into a quick ponytail and put on the school uniform.
I sighed before I got lost in my thoughts. No matter my feelings for midoriya, one thing remained the same I have to keep all distractions far away. It was the only way I was gonna achieve my goals and dreams at UA. I had to work hard like midoriya. And... there he goes back in my mind ughhhhh.

(Bakugou)

Aw fuck. My head feels like shit. I shouldn't have stayed up all night training, but it's the only way I'm gonna incarnate every fucker at this school especially Deku. Hearing how all Might chose his weak ass to be his successor ate at me. Deku's fucking weak. It's not fair. That bastard doesn't deserve it. Even with all nights quirk, Deku Couldn't best me when we fought. It pissed me off. That shitty nerd was supposed to be all mights successor tch. It was fucking pathetic, but what did I even expect? He's fucking Deku. A failure. Weak. Worthless. Shitty. So why did I feel like all those combined?

"I took a quick shower trying my best not to look at the mirror. Every time I looked... all I saw was trash. The same trash that causes all mights retirement. The same trash that half of the world thought would be the perfect villain. The same trash that the villains thought would be perfect on their team. The same trash that Deku looked down on. I could feel my finger nails digging into my palms trying to contain my anger. Before I knew it, I had already smashed the glass mirror.

"Hey Bakugou! You good? I heard something break so I came to check it out" Shitty hair yelled. "It's none of your business, Now fuck off shitty hair!" I yelled back. "Sheesh. Just trynna help. You know pushing away everyone that tries to help isn't very manly." He yelled back. "Fuck off before I fucking blast you and use your guts as my new door mat" "gory...." Shitty hair replied.

" hey! Threatening your classmates is against the rules  for the dorms!" Four eyes yelled out. I stepped out of the dorm and started to activate my quirk. "The fuck did  you say to me?" I yelled while looking straight at four eyes. Raccoon eyes and floaty looked at me before opening their mouths. "Boys.." Said raccoon eyes in a disappointed voice.

"You know some of us are trying to get to class on time today Bakugou..." Floaty said in a glare. "Go float some rocks fuck stick." She looked at me ready to retaliate but closer her mouth. Fucking coward. Before she walked away I grunted "where's your boy toy?" She raised an eyebrow before asking "deku..?" I rolled my eye and crossed my arms. "No small fry." (Small fry is what BAKUGOU calls Mineta) "Ew." She retorted. "Besides it's none of your business." She turned her head and stuck her tongue out, before walking away. I glared "are you a fucking child..?" I grunted.