Sparring/ journal part 2

URARAKAs POV:
I waved off and smiled at MOMO. She was right, I wasn't doing bad. I walked over to his table. He looked up at me then turned his head "What the hell do you want?" He grunted. "Can we spar today? I asked. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me up and down. He smirked "you sure you're up for that? Wouldn't wanna wear you down pink cheeks." I smiled and put all five fingers on his shoulder. He flinched before slowly floating upward. "I don't think I'm the one you should be worried about." I chuckled.

Others turned to laugh at a now red bakugou. "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN." He yelled. "Yeah.. yeah.. RELEASE!" I giggled. He grunted as he got up, he raised his hand which was slowly sparking up. "2 o'clock don't be fucking late. I'm lighting your ass up today" HE yelled. "Woahhh...I didn't know you were into that type of stuff" KAMINARI blurted disgusted.  

Bakugous hair shot up and he grabbed KAMINARI by his hair. They went to the corner. After a couple banging noises. KAMINARI came out with his thumbs up.

Deku walked up to me and I didn't feel my heart jump. Maybe I was too used to him? "Hey uraraka. What are you doing?" He smiled. "Oh...nothing at the time you?" "Mhm... nothing. Why?" I replied.
He looked down and his cheeks started to slowly become crimson. "I- I wanted to ask if you would like to go to the cafe near the school with me?" I immediately blushed. "S-sorry deku... I- I mean I'd l-love to! But... I have sparring with bakugou...." he looked down but smiled "it's all right. I understand."

Bakugous pov:

What's this feeling in my stomach? I think I'm gonna throw up. It's been going for the last two weeks. I'll have to ask recovery girl, it's pissing me off. I sighed and put a hand through my hair. I checked the clock. There was 2 more hours till I had to meet up with round face. I heard a knock on my door and groaned. I got up and opened the door. It was shitty hair. "What the hell do you want?" I grunted. "Don't be like that, besides I just wanted to check in on you."
Kirishima replied. "I'm not in the mood right now." I sneered. "Would that have something to do with a certain brown haired girl that can float things?" Kirishima smirked.

I raised an eyebrow before laughing. "Yeah you've completely lost it shitty hair. Get out." I yelled. "Don't come crying to me later, I can see how you look at her." He smirked. I slammed the door and sighed. "What the fuck is he on?" He grunted. The way I look at her my ass. Fuck it.

I put on a black tank top and pants. I soon heard a knock on my door and got up.

I twisted the door knob and there she was. Fat cheeks. This one girl had taken up my thoughts, and it was fucking irritating.

I sighed and put my hands into my pockets. "Let's go to gym gamma." I grunted. "A-all right." She shyly replied. She looked down with a sad look on her face.

I walked faster. I don't give a shit. Let her be sad I've never cared before I sure as hell aren't starting now.
We arrive and I take a deep breath. I get my starting position read an wait for her to get ready.

She sighs and stares "ok let's do this" I smirk and raise my hand to activate my quirk. She runs toward me and I blast a explosion.

She quickly doges it and floats up. I use my explosions to float me up and smirk. "You're not getting away that easily" she chuckles in response "didn't plan on it ."

I blast her with an explosion and she rolls and punches me in the air. I turn and use 4 blasts, she starts to fall but get back up quickly. I smirk and blast again. She doges and tries to kick my legs. She clearly wants me off balance. She floats higher and higher. I follow her up trying to pass her. I get higher than her and blast her.

She loses balance and starts to fall down. I lower myself a bit. She floats up again and kickes my legs. I lower a little bit. She lowers her guard a little. I blast another explosion at her but she kicks my face right before. My cheek is cut. I blast toward her with my explosions.

While she's off balance I grab her hand and twist it against her back. She releases her power and we land.

I wipe the dust off my pants and say " you won't beat me at this level." I then look the other way and silently whisper "but you're getting better I guess." Fat cheeks face lights up but she keeps her mouth shut.

As we walk, I see shitty nerd. "O-oh. Hey uraraka." He says. I roll my eyes. These two always sicken me.  She smiles and replies "hey deku. I'd love to talk but I'm really tired. See you tomorrow?" I raise and eyebrow in confusion. Fat cheeks wasn't blushing or stuttering. Maybe she's finally seen what a loser deku is. We walk away from him while I grunt.

Floaty fidgets with her finger and opens her mouth to say something but doesnet. She repeats this process to elevator. I turn around and slam my hand on the wall. "What the fucks up with you?" I grunted. She freezes in shock and relaxes. "N-nothing..." she whispers. I let out a sigh and roll my eyes. "Whatever" I sneer as I walk away.

I open my door and go in. I quickly clutch my chest. What the fuck was that?! A red crimson appears on my cheeks. I almost leaned in. My stomachs doing flips and my hands are sweaty everywhere. I need to see recovery girl.