Game Night!

(Since they're gonna play monopoly use this picture to help visualizeeeee ✨.)

Bakugous POV:
           Ugh. I was gonna sleep or train. Why the fuck did I let floaty make me go...? If it was anyone else I would've blown thier head off. But..... her I wanted her to stay on my bed. Fuckkkk.... ok I don't really care about her like that. They're just teenage hormones nothing more...Right? As soon as she walked out my... body fealt heavy. My sweating had stopped. I have better things to be focusing on whatever this is.

           I laid on my bed ready to go to bed. I couldn't stop moving. Ughhh.. I moved in every way you could imagine. This is all floatys fault.. That bitch! Why did I say I was coming. She doesent have any control over me. She's just a extra. She isn't anything. I'm not going. Nope, I'm going to bed. I don't care I'm definitely not going. Me?! Go to a "game night" pft fucking joke. I'm sleeping.

          Despite my amazing arguement I got here... in the common room with all of class 1-a staring at me like I'm some damn ghost. Floaty looked at me astonished then smiled and raised her thumb. "Bakugou you came!" She said with one of the dumbest smiles I've ever seen. The class stared at her dumbfounded. I glared at her irritated then let out a small "This doesent mean shit." I sat next to shitty hair who was as usual fawning over raccoon eyes. I don't understand how one girl could be so interesting. Ironically I then looked over to roundface who was by shitty nerd. It bothers me seeing them together then again seeing as he is annoys me as well.  Roundface noticed me and waved with that same dumb smile. Who the fuck smiles so much? Weirdo....

       Raccoon eyes came out with some snacks. Everyone got their snacks and drinks. Kirishima took out monopoly yelling "WHOS READY?!" The rest of the class started yelling "YEAH" "LETS GO!" PLUS ULTRA!" Four Eyes volunteered to set out the money for others. Since there was so many of us. We had to play in pairs. Shitty hair punched my arm and before I could smash his head into the ground he said "LETS BE PARTNERS MAN?" "WHAT THE HELL?! I'm not playing some childish ass game!" The fuckers around me rolled thier eyes but round face was smiling...? No smirking. "Oh... You scared you gonna lose explosion boy?" The class looked at her in surprise. I smirked and said "You sure you know who you're talking to?" She smirked again Before saying in a clear voice. "I said explosion boy... who else could I be referring to?" I smirked before raising my slightly ignited hand up. "I'll Fucking destroy you roundface!" She smiled before saying "COME ON MINA! We got this!" I smirked again. I can't lie... I love a challenge. Im a sore winner when someone doesent try DONT get me wrong but I'm never a sore loser. Just another reason to get better.

Urarakas pov:
      I couldn't stop laughing when deku and Iida put BAKUGOU and Kirishima In jail. I looked at him, his head down waiting for someone to bail them out. He looked more calm than usual. He was a bit mad but I think he was genuinely having fun. Why did that make me so happy?! He looked back at me and caught me staring. He said "WHAT THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT ROUND FACE?!" The whole class turned back at me to see what happened. "N- Nothing! J- just how you said you were gonna bets me but you're stuck in jail *snickers*" he stared at me in disbelief. Before putting his hand up to blow the cardboard jail. Kirishima grabbed him whispering sorry while bakugou yelled  " LET ME AT HER! I'll destroy YOU!" "Kinda hard to destroy me while you're in jail." I retorted back. "Ok Sis we love the confidence baby" said Mina. I made a sheepish smile and looked down a bit.

       A few minutes later, Kaminari and Sero freed Kirishima and BAKUGOU. Which meant I was screwed....I hoped me and Mina could make it to the end before he was let out but now.... I'm done for. "OI Roundface ready time get pummeled?" He said with a satisfied smirk. It was our turn. I flicked one of his houses before saying "You sure about that explosion boy?" He smirked before coming at two of my houses. This went on and on till bakugou and Kirishima knocked everyone off the map. He gloated his win to everyone. We played a few more games. After we finished the mood kinda got boring. Everyone talked to one another but it just felt eh. Kaminari stood up, His smile indicated he had another one of his "GrEaT IdEaS" he yelled out "SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!"

 Kaminari stood up, His smile indicated he had another one of his "GrEaT IdEaS" he yelled out "SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!"

We all gave him a confused look. He slapped his head in disappointment. "We can play seven minutes in heaven idiots! The game? It will spice things up." The class filled with "ohhh" or "what's that?" And "I don't know..." Mina stepped up. "I'll get a bottle and we can spin to see who goes with who. And there's a closet in here so we can use that for the game." Mina said happily. I let out a small " what if we don't know ... what seven minutes in heaven is..." Mina looked at me in disbelief before grabbing my cheeks to pull me up and looking my eyes. "OMG YOURE SO PRECIOUSSSS... And so innocent!!!" She said as she put my cheeks down. "Basically someone is going to spin the bottle and whoever it lands on had to go with that person into the small closet over there. You'll stay in there for 7 minutes." I replied with "ohhhh. That makes sense now. Ok!" 

      Mina left to go grab a bottle. The class looked at each other. There was an undeniable tension. Don't get me wrong, we all live together but none of us have been in a relationship except Sero, Kaminari, mino. So games like this are new to us. Mina came back with a bottle and offered to go to first. As she put down the bottle. We all felt a mix of emotions. Nervous and excited. She spinner the bottle and it landed on.....

             BAKUGOU?!