Distaning

Bakugous POV:

It's been a couple weeks since I held roundface when she cried. It's been a month since the project started. After that day, she ignored me... to be honest I did the same. So why did it sting every time i saw her? We still talked and worked on our project. She loved ice cream. When we talked about food subject it's all she ranted about. We never talked about anything other than our project. It was better this way. I didn't need distractions. I'm fine the way I am. Not including my nightmares.

I plopped out of my bed before washing my face. Ever since my kidnapping I've had nightmares. I deserve it though, it's my fault all might retired anyway. That's why I have to beat everyone here. I have to be number one, no matter what. I refuse to let dekus bitch ass or icy hot beat me. I walked out of the bathroom and stopped at my dorm door. I waited for noise. When I can't sleep, I go to gym gamma and train. I could use it anyways. I hated having to explain where I was going or why I was up to these extras. So I make sure they're not outside. Once the coast was clear, I walked quietly to gym gamma. I'd be lying if I said floaty wasn't it my head. I try to train to get her out of my head. I don't even care about her. I don't want to be involved with her, she legit is In love with shitty nerd. I don't want to get myself wrapped up into that mess. My conflicting feels had accidentally activated my quirk causing the punching bag to blow up.....

FUCK! What are you doing to me roundface...?

Urarakas pov:
I was born with insomnia. Most times I can only sleep in a place where I'm safe. It's not that I don't think the dorms are safe... it's just when my insomina gets bad, I need.... how do I say it? I guess someone to comfort me. Usally my mom or dad help but at UA I have to care for myself. I don't even know what keeps me up but even as an infant I've had it. I peered out my balcony before slowly sliding the door. I decided to use this opportunity to improve my quirk. Lately I've been trying to increase my weight limit but it's hard to stay up in the air for so long without throwing up. The nausea Is a lot sometimes but I'm working on ways to minimize it.

I got out of my bed and took a shower. As the water ran down my head down to my feet, I started to think about deku. We had slowly been getting closer. Before winter break, we were alone in the common room. We were talking, it was always so easy to talk to him. Every time we talked my stomach did backflips, I just can't help it. I really like him..... but I don't want to get in his way of becoming a hero. I want to be a hero too. Is it wrong to not want to be my best alone...? I've seen deku train multiple times, I feel like everyone is doing their best but me. NO! I can do this. I'm strong and  I know how to use my quirk properly. I will save people and help my parents get a better life. Even if that.... Takes away my personal things. As long as my parents are happy..... I'm happy!

I hopped out of the shower and dried my hair. It's been a month since I've started the project. I put on some clothes and plopped on my bed while grabbing my journal. I had written multiple things about BAKUGOU. But.... so far they're just words. I need to see him do some of this stuff to really understand him. Hm... Kaminari took Jirou to a concert since she likes rock and roll. Mina took kirishima to a boxing studio to watch him in action... what does BAKUGOU like...? Oh! I remember he said he cooks a lot. Spicy food exactly to help him sweat more. Maybe I can get him to teach me how to cook. I suck.

I turned off my lights in an effort to sleep since it was 2 am. Sadly I still couldn't sleep. I looked around my room. It was low budget. The gray fan in the corner. Small desk by my cabinet. The room over all was huge though. Well compared to my regular living style. It was still a bit rather bare but it was homey. I held onto my pillow thinking of ways to improve my performance at UA... As I slowly drifted off to bed.