Comfort

(Later on there's going to be a pic and the artwork isn't mine! But I edited a little... so that there could be a tears but STILL THOUGH NOT MINE)

Bakugous POV:

Flashback~
It pissed me off having to go in some closet with pink bitch or raccoon eyes. She better not try something. I'm pretty sure shitty hair likes her not that I give a fuck. I can't believe I agreed to come for floaty. That bitch.....

The door closed and pink bitch looked at me waiting for a sign. I broke the silence... "What the fuck you staring at raccoon eyes?!" I said with a grunt. She looked me before saying.. "do you like her?" "What the hell are you on?" "URARAKA.... do you like her..?" "What?! Fuck no." Was it that fucking obvious...? Wait no! I don't like her... I just feel something because of hormones. Not like I would act on them. I want nothing to do with her! "Ok but you cleaned the cut on her cheek... URARAKA is forgetful and doesent seem to notice her bruises and scars. She usually leaves then untreated. But today.. she had a bandage from your med kit." I stared at her before muttering "ok... your point. I respect her as an opponent. Don't get me wrong I'll destroy her in battle but It will prove a Challenge probably. Other than that.... I don't give a shit about her." "True.... You don't care about her but..."she said the last part with a smirk. "You feel something other than disgust or respect... I mean why else would you be blushing?"

End of flashback~

I don't care about her... why does this closet feel hotter than before. I stared down at my hands to see another pair of hands. They were trembling. Was she that scared of me?! I mean... I want her to be right? This time I felt a water droplet hit my feet. Rain leak? No it wasn't raining. Plumbing issue. No.... there's no plumbing lines here. It then hit me... the trembling... the water... the silence. I grabbed round cheeks to look at her eyes. The moonlight hit from the window and I stared into her brown eyes which now looked like a slash of silver and brown. Seeing her so broken broke me. This was the same girl who pinned me to the floor to convice me to a project. The same girl who gave both her mind and body to beat me at the sports festival. I was there... that day when she called her parents... she cried. Seing that during the festival ate at me. But... this left me in complete shock. She's so strong... so why is she allowing herself to break?

         What should I do? I should "comfort" her but I don't  know

What should I do? I should "comfort" her but I don't know. I don't normaly deal with this bullshit... should I leave? I don't want to be here. What would Kirishima do? He's nice right? Ugh this is bullshit. I don't give a fuck if she cries. I'm leaving.

All my thoughts changed when her knees fell out and she headed straight for the cold floor. I held her right to my chest to keep fear from falling. I couldn't help but run my fingers through her brow hair. She was so light and I couldn't stand her cries. I patted her back while asking "what happened?" "I- I'm so stupid..." " look I don't know what happened but you are far from that... or else you wouldn't be here. So froget whatever happened and do what you came to U.A. to do." Her cries lessened more and more y'all she snuggled into my arms. Her body fit perfectly with mine. There was no reason for me to be holding her still. It was warmth I've never felt before and it wasn't too unpleasant. I let go realizing that soon our 7 minutes would be over. She wiped here yes and straightened her clothes. I opened the door and headed straight for my dorm. Shitty hair yelled out "good night dude" I yelled back "tch... whatever"

I plopped one my bed... I'm not gonna sleep tonight. It's all because of her. How the fuck did she infiltrate my brain in a couple of days? Why am I being so damn pathetic. I don't give a fuck about her and she likes deku. She's like a leech on him everyday. It's been two hours. Most of those fuckers Should be asleep. I'm gonna train.

(Again... Kinda short but yeah....)