Healthy + authors note

Bakugous pov:

"You're healthy." "Are you playing with me?" I grunted. Recovery girl rolled her eyes. All your symptoms point to a crush. She murmurs "of course he would be the one to come here about This...." My body was heating up in anger. A crush? Why would I like any of these nobodies?! This has to be joke. "Look Ma'am I could care less about anyone much less have a crush. Just give some damn pills for stomach pain." She rolled her eyes and threw medication at me "When the pills don't help, you better not come crying."

I grunted while walking to the common area. She didn't know what she was talking about. Who the hell could I have a crush on? Right then. Ms.Sunshine waved at me. I walked ahead without looking back. She walked over to me. "Why are you coming from recovery girls office?" She curiously questioned. "Is that any of your damn business?" I raised an eyebrow. "I was just concerned." She huffed. Again, my stomach started churning. I took my pills out of pocket and swallowed. She looked up at me. "What are those pills for?" She asked. "None of your damn business." She huffed. "You're so mean." She stuck her tongue out . "You're childish" I grunted. "And you're not?" She raised an eyebrow.

Before I could speak, "URARAKA!" Shitty nerd yelled. She turned and walked away. "See you later BAKUGOU" she waved. I walked ahead. My stomach churned again. I looked at the pills in my pocket. "Why won't this shit work?" I sighed and walked to shitty hairs dorm.

I took a deep breath and banged on his door. "Who's there?" He asked. "Oi, shitty hair. Open up." I replied. He opened the door grinning like usual, "what's up Baku-bro?" He nervously asked. I gazed at him up and down, his fingers were shaking. His shirt was undone. "What? You got your girlfriend in there?" I grunted. "Mina got up from under his bed and rolled her eyes. "Told you he would figure it out." "W-well SHES not my girlfriend!" He nervously replied. Pink bitch raised an eyebrow. "N-not yet! That is...." he blushed. Pink bitch smiled and waved off.

URARAKAs pov:
Mina... I don't know. Something feels different with deku..." I sighed and looked down. Mina sat down and crossed her legs. "Whats wrong?" she asked. "I don't know... I feel different? Maybe more confident? My stomach doesn't hurt or I don't feel as nervous anymore. I don't blush as much. That's good right...?" I nervously asked. "Wait are you actually serious?" She jumped up and asked. "Yea... why?" I mumbled. "Babe...." she patted my shoulder. "I don't think you like deku anymore" She sweetly smiled.

Was she right? I mean I thought I just getting more comfortable. But how more comfortable can you be when he's saved my life countless times. No, there's no way I don't like deku. He's amazing and has helped others countless times. Just because I stopped blushing or my stomach stopped doing flips..... that doesn't mean I don't like him.

"URARAKA!" Mina yelled and clapped her hands. My train of thoughts ended. "Sorry... I was just thinking." I rubbed the back of my neck. "It's fine but do you still like deku? I mean... I just don't want you to mix up liking him or admiring him" It then hit me... back then, I clearly liked him. But now, I mean I don't blush or my stomach does flips. I just smile as if he's just.... a friend. "I- I don't know mina..." I sadly looked down. "I-I'm not trying to rush you or anything...." she nervously shook her hands. She peered at her phone. "It's just someone else might like you" she mumbled quietly. "What did you say....?" I asked. She looked up arruptly. "Nothing!" She smiled and hugged me. "Just do whatever makes you happy." "She let go and put a thumbs up. "I'm always on your side babe!" I smiled. "Thanks mina."

Mina left after, and I was in my room all to my loneliness and thoughts. I took a deep breath as I thought to myself. I'm not in the right mind. I should get some fresh air.

I put my hair up in a ponytail, and plugged my headphones into my phone. I sighed and turned on paper crown by Alec Benjamin (this is a song I like- no meaning) I opened my door and walked through the dorm hallway. I noticed todoroki hesitating to knock on momos door. I tapped on his shoulder, he turned his head. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. He hesitated before shaking his head left to right. I've never seen him do that before. He looked down before turning his back to the door. He nonchalantly stated "I'm fine, goodnight URARAKA." He walked away.

I wonder what that was all about. I've never seen him act like that. I walked over to the entrance doors. I opened the door and walked outside. A fresh breeze immediately untied my hair. My hair was messy which is why I tied it up. I turned up the sound of my music. I slowly hummed while walking. As I turned the corner, I bumped into a body.

I braced myself for the impact, until I felt two arms wrap around my torso. I slowly brought my head up, I looked at my hands on the persons chest. They were quite muscular. I looked up to see piercing crimson eyes. Wait... crimson eyes? BAKUGOU?!
I stared at his face in shock. He was saying something, at least I think so. I can't hear him but his mouth is moving. I felt two rough hands brush against my ear. He took my headphones out. "Did you hear me idiot or..." he smirked before saying "were you too busy checking me out?" He boasted. I rolled my eyes before getting off him.

"You wish." I turned my head. He flicked my forehead. He cocked his head before asking "next time, can you try to actually look in front of you?" I rolled my eyes again. "Whatever." I got up and brushed the dust off my pants. He raised his eyebrows and muttered "What are you doing outside? It's way too late." I chuckled. "I could ask you the same." I replied. I lend my hand to help him get up.

He stared at me for a while before smacking my hand and getting up. I pulled my hand back awkwardly. I scratched my neck. "I came for some fresh air... I needed to think about some things." I mumbled and looked away. "You were thinking about shitty nerd again?!" He grunted. I jumped back, it was as if he could read me. "H-how...?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes and huffed "you always have the same pitiful look when it's about him. It's pathetic." I clutched my chest. I put on a fake smile and laughed. "I am, ARENT I?" I said while  my voice cracked. I turned and started to walk away.

I felt a rough hand against my hand. They fit perfectly with my hand, every line and crook. I turned my head to see an agitated BAKUGOU. "Is there something wrong?" I said trying to pull my hand back, but he wouldn't let go. No, he squeezed it instead. My stomach churned. "That's not what I fucking said idiot. What's really pathetic is how someone completely out of dekus league is chasing him. When he doesn't even notice. You're training to be a hero, not someone's girlfriend." He grunted "I just wanna get that straight."

I don't know what irked me, maybe it was the moment, or the beautiful moon light that shined on him. It was as if a ghost took over me. before I realized my actions, I already had my arms wrapped on him. He didn't move, neither did I. It was the quickest moment, but he wrapped his hands around my waist. He quickly jumped back, I came up with a quick Exusce and stated "Sorry, I just wanted to thank you for cheering me up...."

He hesitated before replying "whatever..." he walked off. I covered my red face, I was blushing. I mean anyone in my situation would. It's just because I'm embrassed right? That must be it. I haven't eaten today, that must be the reason for my stomach churning.

Bakugous pov:

Healthy my fucking ass. I feel like I'm having a fucking heart attack. What the hell is going on...?

Authors note:

Hi! To whoever actually takes time to read this or my story. My writing I think had gradually got better since the beginning. I'm thinking of revising but I'm not sure. I would like some insight on some mistakes or what you think of my story. I hope you guys read this lol.