New flames

Momos pov:

The project was easy. Todorki was an impeccable partner. He not only did more than he had to but also made me feel a part of our project. I learned more about him... but I couldn't shake off the pain filled eyes he had when he talked about his father. It was easy to see that endeavors cold attitude didn't exactly help in TODOROKIs upbringing. I felt there was more but I decided not to press on.

I sighed while walking down to the common area. Almost everyone could feel the tension spilling off bakugou and URARAKA. We all decided to lighten the mood but it was clear those two were in trouble.

I took another deep sigh as I walked over to Jirou who was currently arguing with a troubled KAMINARI. "What do you mean I can't use my quirk to cook?! I can make it cook faster!" He whined. "Oh right.... so you can start a fire... AGAIN?! Aizawa has you banned from cooking for a month for a reason. Give me that and go cut up the fruit" Jirou argued. I chuckled at the two.

I got up and walked towards URARAKA who was laying on the couch reading a book. A couple feet away from her lay a brooding young blonde. I bent down to tap her shoulder, "is everything alright?" I asked. She looked up and smiled before replying "yeah of course why?" I smiled back before sitting down "it's just.... you seem out of it you know?"

She sighed before sitting up and brushing a hand through her hair. "It's just been kinda awkward with my partner...it's nothing bad, it just feels weird." I looked at her before chuckling "anyone who has to work with BAKUGOU would feel that way. For what it's worth, I think you're doing really well." She looked up and grabbed her book. "That helped a lot! Thanks MOMO." She got up and waved off.

I drank my tea before todoroki walked over. I steadied my breath and smiled at him as he sat down. "Would you like some tea?" I asked. "No, it's alright." He said. I looked the other way to keep my pink cheeks away from his eyes view. He kept opening his mouth as if to say something but I wasn't sure. "Y-yayorozu. Would you like to go to the cafe near the school later?" He nonchalantly asked. "Sure. What time?" I asked. "2:00?" He said. "Alright, see you then." I smiled. 

Authors note

Hi guys. I'm so sorry this chapter was Really short but I'm working on my next one soon. So wish me luck.