S-SORRY! 😳

{URARAKA FINNA BE IN THAT FREAKY ISH LATER🥴😏 JKJKJKJK)

No ones POV:

As the soon to be hero's walked in the dorms, They met a look of mad and concerned faces. Deku studied URARAKA noting her bandaged cheek and chin. He then eyed BAKUGOU and came up with a prediction. "URARAKA! Did Kacchan hurt you?!"
As soon the other students heard deku everyone came rushing in concern. "Not cool dude" said a concerned Kaminari. "Guys settle down... I don't think BAKUGOU would purposely hurt a classmate unless he has a reason." Muttered A questioning Kirishima. "I DIDNT DO SHIT YOU FUCK STICKS NOW MOVE OUT OF MY WAY." BAKUGOU yelled at the crowd. Mina ran up to the crowd worried but stopped in her tracks when she saw Bakugou carrying a med kit. She saw the logo and noticed it matched the one on urarakas bandage. She had never thought of the chill sweet gravity girl and the Explosive hot- Head but she was the president of making ships happen. Uraraka squeaked In surprise and fluttered her hands around trying to explain. "No! No! No! you guys have the wrong idea. Me and BAKUGOU were sparring for the project. Just some friendly competition" She said with a determined smile. Everyone took a breather and started to feel bad for thier wild assumptions. Tsyu was the first to speak up "Sorry Bakugou... We shouldn't have assumed Ribbit." Kaminari joined in feeling a little ashamed for doubting his friend "Sorry dude... That wasn't Cool." "I don't care fuck off.." Said an annoyed BAKUGOU.

Minas POV;
      Our class is filled with idiots. I was the only one who noticed that Bakugou had his medkit out yet he didn't have any bruises. URARAKA did. I could be wrong and Bakugou could've just given her some bandages..... OR.... He could've helped her. Hehe. I ship her with Midoryia don't get me wrong. But...... Bakugou and URARAKA would be like a forbidden love.

As soon as BAKUGOU left the common area mad like usual, I gripped Kirishimas hand to tell him what I noticed. But as soon as I did instant regret filled my body, As I saw his blushing face. (I LOVE THEM TOGETHER KIRIMINA ❤️)

 (I LOVE THEM TOGETHER KIRIMINA ❤️)

His hair was down today.... I hadn't notice earlier... But I was definitely noticing now. I looked away and continued to grip his arm into a small corner. I squeezed his hand to calm him down a bit... but I'd be lying if that was the only reason. When we were alone, he muttered a small "I- Is everything all right..?" "H- huh" I said complete forgetting what was going on an admiring his blushing face. "O- Oh! yeah sorry.... It's just since you and I are the ones who get people in class together. I wanted you to help me with a special project."

Kirishimas POV;
       "Ok did you notice that Bakugou had his Medkit out?" Said an excited Mina. I loved seeing her face light up... I'll never be able to tell her that but she warms every bit of my heart. "Yeah but he does mostly... so nothing new..." I said confused at what she's trying to hint at. "Ugh! URARAKAs bandages had the same logo and Bakugous medkit. Now don't get me wrong I already have izu-Ocha set in motion... But this is a "Side project" my guess is that Bakugou put the bandages on her.. COULD YOU IMAGINE HIM DOING THAT?! Awwwww" I grasped her arm as she started to move them in weird motions. "S- Settle down... But you may be right. He respects her so it's a start." Mina blushes and I quickly let go... I probably made her uncomfortable... Great. "Y- Yeah...Lets keep this a secret though" I said trying to change the subject. We both smiled sheepishly...