Convincing bakugou in a ........ Creative way

This chapter is just URARAKA and third person point of view 🙈

URARAKAs pov: 

Ok my tries to convince Bakugou to work with me were..... well not working. Actually scratch that- oop Today if not for Kirishima he would've blasted me. It's pretty obvious by now words Weren't convincing him. But this is mandatoryyy. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I put my head down on my table thinking of anyway to convince Bakugou to try and work with me here. *sighs* I didn't want it to come to this but... what choice do I have now...? Actions are all Bakugou listens to. I got this... I mean I just have to show him I've improved. Bakugou has a hot temper but it's nothing I can't handle.

No ones POV:

The gravity hero plopped out of her chair. It was only 7:00 pm. Her plan was to sneak attack bakugou. At the dorms, Both her and Bakugou's dorm was in the same floor. It was on the other side... the boys side. You got this Uraraka. You've been attacked by villains. This is nothing. She walked out of her dorm. She had put her hair in a small bun to keep it out of the way. A red crop top with a yellow star. Last but not least a gray sweater. Brown shorts with a red, blue and white belt.

          She was determined

She was determined. She wanted to prove herself a worthy student like the rest of her classmates. She felt as if she was falling behind. The gap between her and her classmates grew everyday. She was ready. The project had been given out a week ago. She refused to lose anymore time. Don't let him take you by surprise. Be strong. She told herself, getting ready to fight one of her strongest classmates.

She saw him head to his dorm. While he looked for his key uninterested in Kirishima waving to him a few feet away. She decided to make her move. She quickly floated herself across getting a confused look from Kirishima. Once she was almost above Bakugou. She released her power and latched onto his back making him fall over. She held him down getting ready for him to release an explosion. As soon as she started hearing his quirk activate. She put the pad of her fingers on his shoulders causing him to float up. He was suprised to see that the person that had shocked him was none other than his partner. She wasn't dumb. She knew bakugous quirk could help him stabilize in the air. She quickly punched him the gut and spun him around while floating. Once her hands started to burn, she let go of his hands watching him fumble a bit. He held back the nausea and pointed multiple explosions at her torso in the air. Her classmates settled around confused on what was happening. Uraraka quickly release Bakugou pluming him to the floor.

She held his hands down, and got all on fours. She muttered "Will you listen to me now...?" Kirishima said "Woah uraraka! You pinned him down!" "Get the fuck off me before I blow your round face to bits!" Bakugou muttered feeling his quirk start to activate in anger. "NO! Mr. Aizawa gave us this assignment a week ago. Put down your pride for one second and try to work with me here! I refuse to fail because you cant pull your head out of your ass!" Uraraka yelled in anger. The explosion hero just looked at her in confusion. He had never heart the gravity girl cuss once, he was pissed but also proud. He saw the same glint in her eyes like the sports festival. "Ok." He said in a whisper. "W-Wait... Really...?" She said her face slowly lighting up. "Thanks Bakugou!" She smiled at him completely forgetting she legit pinned him to the floor. "Get off me now dumb ass...." She realized the position they were in and quickly got off. "See you at dinner! We can start then" "yeah. Yeah" he muttered. As his classmates started to disperse, he noticed his cheeks were hot. He realized he was blushing. What the fuck?! Tch. Must be teenage hormones. It was bound to happen at some point. I just need to go train after eating and doing the dumb project. The explosion hero walked off making sure no one saw his red face.

                                 Authors note 🤧

Authors note 🤧

Short chapter this time hehe ;) so bakugous starting to open up to the idea of working with uraraka. Urarakas working to help Improve her quirk. We love the girl power 🥴