Seven minutes in heavean.

Mina looked up at bakugou in disbelief before getting up and smirking. "Don't be shy..." she said in a coy voice. He yelled out "YOU THINK IM SCARED RACCON EYES?!" "Yeah ur sure acting like it" Mina said with a smile. I watched them go into the dark closet not taking my eyes off once. My hands were sweating and my body felt heavier. There's was a bitter taste on my tongue. I was shaking. I didn't understand why did I care if Bakugou went with Mina in that room. They can do whatever they want it Dosent concern me.... so why did my heart feel so heavy?

All that went away when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see a confused deku. I immediately blushed at the contact. "You ok?" I smiled widely before saying "Yeah! Of course why not?" We talked about random stuff. It was always so easy to talk with him. He told me he had big news to tell me. I was kind of excited because he told me I'm the only one that knows. "Melissas joining UA. Isn't that great?!" I forgot deku kept in touch with her.... "She's going to be on support since she doesent have a quirk and stuff but she gets to do half our class hero training and live in the dorms with us! She's moving in next week" I Gave him a sheepish smile before saying "That's great! Mellisa is really.... nice." "Yeah she is!" before I knew it, I felt a weight on my chest. I looked down trying my best to hold back any type of emotion. He didn't even say he liked her. Besides I'm much closer to him than her right? Why would I even think that?! I'm pathetic. I don't deserve to be here. Why am I focusing on some random boy? What about my parents. I know that it shouldn't matter to me... so why does it hurt so much? Before I knew I heard a door slam open. I looked to see an irritated Bakugou with a red face. Either he was mad... Or him and Mina actually did something in there. All of it was too much. At this point my eyelids felt as strong as a 100 elephants. I just needed not to cry. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw BAKUGOU start to spin the bottle. I watched it pass every girl. It started to slow down around momo. She's one of the prettiest girls in class. I really hope it dosent land on her... but why? It spun and spun till it landed on.... Me?!

       This time, he was less resistant than with Mina. Maybe he's trying to open up to others? As he got up, he looked behind before muttering "Oi roundface you coming" "y-Yeah!" I said trying to seem fine. I wasn't fine, I was hurting. The only girl hes ever talked about is mellisa. My eyes started to tear up again. I felt more shame knowing I was about to cry in a closet with Bakugo over a boy. I felt embarrassed. He has a silent respect for me... if He knew I was gonna cry over deku. He'd look at me as some roach. I want to be a hero and make my parents happy. I've worked so hard to get here, and I'm gonna throw it all away for some boy. Of course he liked mellissa. She's the only one that understands him. He didn't get his quirk till way later.

My hands started to tremble and before I knew it tears were dropping. WHY CANT I JUST FOCUS ON MY GOAL?! Bakugou somehow could tell I was crying. He grabbed my cheeks to look me in the eye at the dark corner. Some moonlight came out the window. I saw my tears eyes in his eyes Reflection. I muttered "I'm so fucking pathetic." Before my knees completely fell out. I headed straight for the cold dirty floor.

(It's short cuzzzz bakugous POV is coming up next chapter and don't worry I'm gonna start adding more BAKU rage in this to make it an actual love story;) nothing ever comes easy anyways)