Journal/ Sparring

Urarakas PoV:
Bakugou and I sat down, it was a bit awkward to start off. I looked at his black tank top then mine. "Oh hey were matching!" I said putting on the biggest smile I could muster to help ease the mood. He stared at me with his deep crimson eyes and then his cheeks filled with the same crimson color as mine. I assume he was agitated but my red was for a totally different reason. I decided if I was gonna fill up this journal, We have to get to know each other.
"So.... Whats your favorite color?" I Asked a bit nervous..
"Black... Why does it matter in this?" He said hesitantly
"So we can get to know each other. I have to write something in my journal... Other than hotheaded" I said making sure the last part was a whisper.
"WHAT YOU SAY TO ME ROUND CHEEKS?!" He said rasing his hand to activate his quirk.
"N- Nothing!" I said sheepishly.
"Tch...Black is my "Favorite" color because it enlists fear and power. The color black provokes strong emotions. It shows authority. I refuse to be anything but number one at everything and the color that shows that is black." He said with a bitter tone.
"Anyways what's your favorite color?" He said trying to change the mood.
"Red!" I said happily.
"Why?"
"To most people red is the color of war, blood. If you look further you'll realize that red is a very emotionally intense color. It's associated with will power and determination. When you draw a heart, what color do you use? Red. Red symbolizes love."
He looked at me as if he was trying to read my soul.
After that we both asked some basic questions like what shows do you watch and what you do In your free time. Bakugou of course then decided we should spar.

We walked over to gym betta. I knew I had to be careful. Last time we fought I collapsed. I know I'll do better this time. I just have to try.

Bakugous pov:
Round Face finally finished her dumb questions and we got reach to spar. I've been itching for a fight. Deku pissed me off earlier today. Besides I'd never tell her but I wanna see if she's improved.

As we reach gym gamma, I can hear her heavy breathing. My scowl turns into a small smirk as I ready my fighting stance . She turns around and furrows her brown eyebrows and stares into my eyes. I see the same glint in her eyes from when she pinned me down and the sports festival. I start to activate my quirk, she runs towards me at full power.
I quickly make and explosions as she runs behind me in the smoke. My reactions times are quick and I turn around. Before she can out her finger pads on me, I grab her arm and flip her on her back.

As she's pinned down underneath me, Red spreads to my cheeks and ears. She notices my hesitation and quickly put her finger pad on the hand holding her down. I quickly end up floating in the air. If it was anyone else, she would've won it instantly. Luckily for me, My quirk lets me blast off the floor so I'm used to the nausea. She floated herself up holding both of her fingers to each other to concentrate. I blasted myself in her direction. She floated higher and higher as I blasted towards her. Once we were at the same level, she threw a right hook at me. I immediately blocked with my hands. Gutsy. I thought to myself after feeling how hard her punch is. I shot an explosion at her which hit her cheek. She floated higher more quickly now causing me to drop a little. I used my explosions to put myself at her level. I was still a little under her. She made sure I was right underneath her legs. Before I Could aim an explosion. She released her quirk causing both of us to start pummeling you the floor. Her feet went right on my face and once we hit the floor. She turned her body to pin my hands down and counted to 5.

She won... she actually won. I smirked. She's gotten a lot better. She got up and I saw one of the dumbest smiles I've ever seen. Her face lit up and she was squealing with excitement with her eyebrows still furred. "I did it! See..? I've gotten better someone need to step up their game huh?" She said pushing my arm. I grabbed her arm and bended it to her back holding her against the floor. I counted to 5 with a smirk. "Who needs to step up thier game?" "That's not fair... You cheated!" She wined with the cutest face I've ever seen. Wait... Did I just call her cute?! Ughhhh get out of my head round face. "Life's not fair" I said flicking her forehead.

I looked at her face, she was bleeding from her cheek and chin. How the hell could she not even notice? It look deep. She's a fucking dumbass. I train a lot, so I'm bound to get hurt. Because of that I have a med kit given to me from the school. I know how to do stitches and more. There's a series of tests you must do to get a med kit from the school. I have a big one in my room, but lucky for me I had my portable small one. I sat her down, she gave me a confused look but didn't flinch or move. I grabbed her cheek and took a picture. She looked at the phone embarrassed. I took out my small med kit and rubbed alcohol on it. She winced In pai, I let out a small "Grab my arm and squeeze, it's deep I'll Stitch it." Her brown eyes winden in surprise. I swear I could see a hint of grey. I've never felt like this before, my body feels drawn to something. It's just hormones right? I'm a teenager after all....  "I don't think I need stitches Bakugou it barley hurts." She said mustering the biggest smile she could make. "You need to take care of yourself this is pretty deep. Your lucky it's stopped bleeding out or else fat cheeks your cheeks wouldn't be fat." I said with a smirk. She laughed but slowly looked down in shame as I took out what was needed to stitch her up. I breathed out hoping she understood I was gonna begin. I put the alcohol on her cheek but this time a bit more rough. I was still gentle as I could be but I tried to clean it. She grabbed my arm tightly closing her eyes at the pain. I took the needle and string getting ready to stitch her cheek. I put my arms on her shoulder to calm her nerves before beginning. Her nails digged into my arm as soon as the needle went through her cheek. She held on more tighter as I went through. This was definitely gonna leave a mark.

So why wasn't I mad...?

(Look at picture on top to see the after math) (picture is so cute🥺🤧 not mine doe)
Authors note 📝
OMG BAKUGOU STICHED URARAKAS CHEEK. I wonder what she thinks😉 im writing notes as if someone's gonna read my story- this is my first lol