Hanging out

URARAKAs pov:

Last night was.... embarrassing. I'm shocked I didn't die in the process. I mean... I hugged bakugou. Katsuki. Bakugou. And I'm still alive...? To be honest now that I think back on it, he didn't even seem mad. He just seemed... mhm.. weird? Flustered...? I laughed at my own crazy mind. Who was I kidding. Last year in school, he was asked out by many girls. He rejected each one, and some were really pretty too. He seemed in a rush to get out of there. If I were in his shoes, I probably would've done the same. I mean..... his enemies best friends hugs you. What else do you do?

I looked up at the clock. It was 10:00 am, I'm so late. I glanced at my phone. I had 10 missed calls. It was mina, she probably wanted to tell me I'm late. I called her back.

(Phone call)

Mina: where were you? I've been calling you for hours.
URARAKA: sorry I overslept. I know I'm late, tell sensei I'm coming.
Mina: DONT worry, we don't have school. The whole school got food poisoning. Not our class though, because we bought takeout. The teachers are all sick so they're giving us three free days.
URARAKA: really?! I'm super lucky then. Mr.aizawa would have killed me. Thank god. Well then goodnight.
Mina: actually some of us that are free are going to momos house for a sleepover.
URARAKA: who's going?
Mina: todoroki, kirishima, sero, KAMINARI, BAKUGOU if kirishima persuades him, deku, Jirou, Iida shockingly.
URARAKA: I don't know. It seems like a lot of people.
Mina: too bad you don't have a choice.
URARAKA: fine. When are we leaving?
Mina: In an hour.
URARAKA: ok!

I put my phone down, and walked to the bathroom. I quickly hopped in the shower. As the water dripped over my back, I sighed. As much as I didn't want to think about him, my mind travelled to bakugou. Was he actually coming? No way... he hates being around people. I don't want to admit it but....I want him to come. I felt a sigh of relief for admitting the truth. My heart was also beating really fast? It's been doing that lately...I should get that checked.

BAKUGOUs pov:
"No fucking way." I grunted. Is he stupid? There's no fucking way I would spend time with these extras on purpose. "Please it's not that many people it's just me, Mina, MOMO, KAMINARI, URARAKA-" he started. "FINE!" I yelled. He jumped back and shot up an eyebrow. He quickly glanced at his phone and texted someone before stating "alright get your stuff packed and we're going to amusement park first. Oh and it's super cold." He said rushing to leave. "Oi-" he left before I could give him a proper beating.

I don't know what the hell came over me. If I knew were going to some damn amusement park, I wouldn't have agreed. I groaned, what the hell have I gotten myself into? I changed my clothes and lacked some damn blanket and pajamas. By pajamas I mean a black skull t-shirt and sweatpants.

I put on a sweater even though I don't really need it. My quirk allowed my body to regulate its temperature but whatever. I put on ripped jeans with defeated the purpose of the sweater. I knew why I would agree to something as atrocious as this. I wouldn't admit it though. As I stepped out of my dorm, there stood the one person I did not wanna see.

I grunted before heading over to shitty hair who was chatting it up with roundface. She smiled awkwardly, she does not get to smile. This bitch is the whole reason I'm here. She waved at me and said "hey BAKUGOU." I just glared and put my headphones in. I grabbed my backpack and walked to bob the builders dorm. I sped ahead of them trying to avoid a certain someone.

She opened the door and came out a red half n half. I raised an eyebrow but decided I could care less. I knocked on bob the builders dorm, she opened the door and saw the extras creeping up behind me. "The rest of the group already got in Thier cars to the park. Me and todoroki will take the limo and you guys will take the other car?" Everyone nodded and she rushed out with her things.