Blessings and Heat

Cody's POV

     I open my eyes as soon as the clock hits twelve and my senses are overloaded instantly. The first thing that hits me is James' scent. I always knew he smelled like pine and leather, but that scent is now so strong and the best scent in the world my mouth waters and I feel my cock begin to twitch. Just smelling it has lightening shaking me to my core as my eyes adjust and lay eyes on the most sexy man in the world.

     It's like before I was walking around with a veil over my eyes and nose, knowing the outline of James, but never getting the full picture. I stare openly, however as my hazel eyes search his face, actually seeing him for the first time.

    His jaw is sharper than any knife, a baby soft stubble grazing along his chin nicely. His lips are full and pale pink, moist as his tongue comes out to lick them, the action causing my dick to fill further and I feel my body heat up as I imagine his tongue anywhere but in his mouth. His eyes are a vibrant forrest green with tiny flecks of gold and as I look inside them I see the same awe in his eyes that I feel in my soul.

      "Oh Goddess." I exclaim, sobbing into my hands as I realize what this means. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I'm chanting the words over again as I sob, sending prayers after prayer of thanks to the Goddess that took away my world, only to replace it years later with this sexy, caring amazing man.

     "Cody." I sob louder as I hear his voice, deep and soothing as the silk caresses my ears. Everything about him is so strong and gentle and perfect, and everything I've dreamed of since that fateful day in the Café. I feel his fingers lift my chin and I shiver at the sparks that race up my spine, moaning at the contact.

     I lower my hands from my face, blurry eyed and look at James, still in awe that this amazing man is mine, all mine. As I continue to gaze at him adoringly, I notice that the room seems to be getting hotter and hotter. My clothes begin biting my skin and my thoughts begin to cloud, the only clear thought in my head being James. Touching James, tasting James, needing James.

    I whimper, tugging at my collar on my shirt, wishing it was his hands in me instead of this stifling fabric. "James." I whine, getting on my knees to shuffle closer towards him and I watch as his green eyes begin to flicker between black and green and it only makes my body heat up further.

     He sticks out a hand that lands on my chest, holding my body at bay much to my annoyance but he holds steady as he opens his mouth to speak. "Cody, I can't hold myself back much longer. Do you want this? Do you want me to Mark you?" He asks, his voice deep and strained as his eyes flicker to hold a dark forrest green as he stares at me. I try to clear my head to focus on his question, and once I do, the answer seems clear as day.

     I whimper as I easily move his hand off of my chest, straddling his hips as he grips the sheets on either side of his body. "Yes. Make me yours. Please." I beg, my cheeks aflame as I watch his eyes turn pitch black, making me shiver roughly before I slowly lean my lips down to his, closing my eyes as I lower my head.

     My lips meet James' warm ones and I slowly start to peck his lips before moving them, growing frustrated as he stays still and strained. In a fit, I decide to nip at his lip, a little growl slipping through my throat at his stillness, and it's this action that snaps James from whatever state he was in.

     I moan as one hand brings my head closer to his as his lips begin to finally move with mine, mouths opening slightly so that his tongue could snake out and taste the inside of my mouth, my Mate groaning in response.

     Keeping his lips on mine, James shifts so that he's laying me down, legs still wrapped around his waist as my hands raise to tangle in his hair. Once I'm on the bed, he lowers himself until his clothed erection is rubbing against my aching one. I moan into his mouth at the contact, seeing stars as my back arches off the bed. My lover begins to shift his hips over mine little growls and deep groans falling from his lips into my mouth to mix with my own as he gives me friction I so desperately need.

     "James!" I exclaim as he bites my lip and his cock runs against my extra sensitive head beneath my pants. I begin to whine however, when I realize just how much clothing I have on. "Off." Is the only coherent word I'm able to pass as he continues grinding me into the bed, my kisses sloppy as I fall victim to my Mates will.

      I hear him growl as he begins slowing our kisses down until he pecking my lips, slowly pulling away with wild eyes. I whimper when I see the arousal and need in them, squirming on the bed below him, needing his body on me, in me as soon as possible. He lifts up on to his knees between my legs and reaches down to tear my shirt from my body, making me gasp at the primal action. He repeats it with my pants and my underwear, leaving me quaking in delight and submission at the clear show of power and dominance he exhibits.

     He leans back down to give my lips a chaste kiss, leaving me unsatisfied and annoyed as he raises from off of me and shuffles his body down to rest his arms in either side of my thigh. Before I can ask him what he's doing, his big warm hand is grabbing my cock in his grasp, making my orgasm instantly shoot from my cock landing on my stomach as it drips down my shaft. I moan and thrust into his hand, riding off my orgasm as my dick jerks, extra sensitive at the moment.

     Once I come down from my high that has allowed my heat to clear if only a tiny bit, my cheeks are flushed in a permanent red in embarrassment but it doesn't last long as James sticks out his tongue, and begins to lap up the cum that covers my swollen head and my lower stomach.

     I arch into his mouth when his tongue traces along my tip, eyes rolling at the new sensation. "James please!" I beg, needing to feel more, taste more, receive more from him. At this point I don't know what I'm begging for or what I need, I just need more.

     I watch with hooded eyes as James looks up at me, some of my cum smeared on the corner of his lip as he growls at me making me blush and my cock thicken further at the primal marking. "Mine. You're mine now, Cody." He warns me, voice deep as he claims me vocally and I nod, pleasure coating my body at knowing I finally irreversibly belong to James.

     My mouth waters as I watch him lick my body from my balls to the tip of my cock, ending at my head as he wraps his lips around me, driving me wild. His mouth begins to bob up and down my shaft, his tongue rubbing against my throbbing veins, my orgasm growing rapidly to pool in my stomach.

"Oh Goddess! Yes!" I exclaim, hands flying down to grip James hair, thrusting lightly in his mouth blindly as I shoot cum down his throat, his hands holding my ass, throat working to swallow all my cum as I orgasm in his tight wet mouth.

Once my cock stops spilling down his throat, James lets go my my shaft with a pop, licking his lips as he lowers his knees to the ground, pulling my body down so that my legs hang over the edge. He leans his head back down to kiss one side of my hip and then the other, nose following the trail as he takes a deep breath.

"You smell so good Cody. I can't wait to fuck you into the mattress." He tells me, eyes flicking up to pin me with a burning gaze.

"Please." I beg, needing exactly what he's telling me but he only smiles and shakes his head much to my dismay. He raises back to rest in the heels of his feet, holding my left leg up as he begins to kiss the soft flesh from my small ankle up to the inside of my thigh, making me gasp and squirm on the bed. His nose traces from the middle of my thigh all the way to my still hard cock, but before his lips can touch me again, he's traveling along my right leg down to my ankle, mixes tiny bites with his kisses that makes me arch off the bed in pleasure and submission.

"Don't worry, Cody. I'll give you exactly what you need." Is all he says before I'm thrown into another round of pure pleasure.

~~~~~~
YAYYYY THEYRE MATES. And holy moly James is hot I wish I was Cody right now. His birthday is finally here guys wish him a happy 16th!!!

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: First word that comes to mind when I say: Sorry.