Chapter 5

When we got back, I started to go through her bag. I saw that she had note books and a math book in there. 

"Ah-ha! Found it!" "Okay, so what are we learning today?" We both sit down at the table that was left there for some reason. "Today we're learning about.." *insert 1st grade math* 

After we were done and she fully understood, we ate some rice that I bought from a restaurant. We ate and then went to bed. "Goodnight Eri. Love you!~" I say while tucking her in. "Love you too dad." "Please only call me that when we're by ourselves. I don't like lying to people that I protect." "Okay papa. I will try. What do you want me to call you then?" "Hmm.. Brother, Mr. Izuku, Mr. Deku, or Izuku, Midoryia, or Deku." "Hmmm... I'll call you all of those then!" 

~ The Day that the entrance exams were happening. ~ 

"Bye Eri! Have a good day at school! Love you!" "Love you too dad!" 

~ At the fighting area ~

"Are you going to bother her processing? Really?" "Well, excuse me, but it's not your bisnuess. Please don't touch me." I walk over to the girl and say thank you, then the door opens. I sprint towards it. I was the first one in, I got about 10 robots when I saw the big 0 pointer. The girl that saved me was under a big chunk of metal that the robot most likely lost. I run up towards her, trying to get her free, then I suddenly feel the robot close, I jump into the air, I use the quirks that I stolen so far, and put the energy into my arm. I punch the robot right in the face. Of course, there is backlash. My arm is broken. But I land on the ground, and then I life up the metal piece off of her. "Ma'am, are you okay? Are you hurt? If you are, how bad does it hurt?" "Whoa, you took it out just like that.. That was amazing.. I am fine thanks to you, I could've been dead if it wasn't for you! Thank you a bunch!" The timer goes off. Recovery girls come out. She looks at me confused. "What happend to you boy?" "Oh, yea, uhm, I guess that it just goes like this? Every time I  go over about 10% of my power it breaks. I'm working on it right now, but don't worry. I can heal it myself." "First excuse that I've heard of. But, how can you heal yourself?" "Oh, it's apart of my quirk?" "What? How-" "I'm to tired to explain." I heal it right up. "Ma'am, can you stand?" "I-I don't think I can..." "Hmm.. This might sound weird, but do you want me to carry you?" "Oh, uhmm... Sure?" I pick her up gently. I ask where her car was. "Oh, yea, if you walk outside..." on the way there "Do you need me to heal you?" "Oh, that would be helpful." "Okay, I will." I heal her. "Well, nice meeting you ma'am! Hope to see you at U.A!" "Yep! Nice meeting you too!"

When I picked up Eri, I had bandages around my arms. "Mr. Deku, why do you have bandages around your arms?" "Oh, yea, so, I used over '5%' of my power, so, I had to heal myself, but it didn't fully work. Because healing yourself is hard to do." "Oh, okay! Can you help me study for the final test?" "Oh, yea sure! What did you all learn today?" "We learned about-" 

~ When he got the letter from UA ~

'Izuku Midoryia, you are in Class 1A of the hero course. Congratulations! You also got the highest score. We did something else, we added rescue points. You have taken down the most robots, and helped a girl. There for you got 59 rescue points.' 

"YES! ERI! I GOT IN!" "REALLY!?"

Words in cluding this 666 words