Chapter 15

"Well, I was kicked out at the age of 4.. Because my parents thought I was quirkless." "Keep going." "At the age of 5, I found out how to use my quirk, and I got into school." "Go on until right here." "Okay.. So, when I got to the first day of 1st grade, I was bullied by Kacchan because I was 'quirkless'. I found out at the age of 4, that not all men are created equal. I'm strong so I have to keep my quirk under wraps. So, I had to lie, until now. Kacchan kept bullying me, I ran out of money because I stole money from my parents, so I had to lie about my age to get a job. I was 11 when I got my first job, I worked so hard. I got about 10 dollars an hour. I worked for about 10 hours a week, so about 300 dollars a month to buy food. It kept going like that until I got fired. I had to find a job quickly, so that way I could still get at least some food. So, I did. I found 2, and then I found a new place that I could live in right next to one of my jobs. This went on until I found Eri. When I found her I got the schedule I she told you about." "That's.. Just sad. At the age of 4, really?" "Yep. Now, please go to bed." "Okay..  Just know that you're not alone anymore." "Huh?.. Oh. Yea. I guess.." 'Why does he care so much, and he was shirtless too- it looked so hawt- No, stop it. You just met him a few days ago. You can't like Erasure's son! You're his enemy! Ugh, stop it! I can't like him! Right..? No! You can't. Stop it. Get ready. I have to go out tonight, again.' And so I got ready. I jumped out the window, I looked around the town to see nothing. I saw someone running in an alleyway. It looked like he was scared. I jumped down to see what he was running from. "Come on kid, it's a not a coincidence that we ran into each other! I just guess I need to kill the rest of the family! Ending with you." I kicked him in the face making him fall over sideways. "Hey kid, you okay?" "Y-yea. Behind you!" "Oh, him, yea, I know, he's in the air to my right." I say while grabbing his hand and pulling him downwards. "I think that I've seen you before, on TV, right? You killed the water hose pro heroes, right? You have an artificial eye, your quirk, muscular. Muscles surround the outside of your skin, right? You're strong, but not strong enough." I say while taking his quirk away. "W-What the hell!? What did you do?!" "Now fight me, if you win, you get your quirk back. If not, I take you to the police station, and I keep your quirk." "W-why are you doing this!?" "KOTA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" "Your name's Kota right,  go to your cousin. She's worried about you. Bring the heroes here, so they can arrest him." "O-Okay sir!" "Come on kid. Fight me." "You don't want to fight me, I'm faster and stronger. I have your quirk now, so I'm even more stronger. Bye~." I say while jumping onto the building. The heroes show up right away. The arrest him, again. I see the kid again, this time alone. "Hey, Kota." "Ahh! You scared me!" "You okay?" "Yea.. But how did you take him down so easily?.." "Well, you just need to know more about the villains. How they think, and how they move. I could also feel the air move around right when he was behind me, so, when I touched him, I took away his quirk. Now I have it." "Whoa.. That's cool." "Kota, who is that?" "Oh, this is the guy who saved me!" "Can I bring you to the police station so we can know how you took him down..?" "I'm sorry, but I have to get back to my little girl. She's most likely wondering where I am, so I can't. Nice to meet you, Kota and Mandalay~." "How did you know-" "It's quit obvious, at least to me. Also, my quirk can see what is your name, nickname, and address and personal stuff like that." "O-Oh.. Well, thank you for saving him." "It's not really anything, I just hope that he doesn't hate society anymore." "What is your name?!" Kota screams. "Hmm. I guess I could tel lat least one person." (Inside his mind) 'Izuku.' "WHOA! THAT WAS SO COOL!" "Thanks kid. I might run into you again, I'm pretty sure you want to become a hero now. See you at UA, Kota." He starts to give a big smile to me. He looks at my shoes and wink at him telling him to look at shoes more often. "Okay, good by Izuku!" "Call me Nightmare, it's my name." "Wait, YOU'RE THAT VIGILANTE!? WAIT-" I jump away before anyone else heard. I go back to Eri and Shinso, changing out of my costume before I go back home, so if they might be awake, they don't know. 

Words including this 888 words