Chapter 18

"Why is this kid growling?" "I think it's best if you leave Eri with him." Shinso says. Eri wakes up and starts crying again. I run towards her and grab her. "You are not separating me and her. She is the only thing that I love more than anything. Take me and her away from each other for over 8 hours the only thing we're good at is being chaotic. We will stop at nothing to see each other again. Understand?" I yell while picking up Eri and saying "I wish that I could trust people for once, but they all are fake.. And to think that I was going to live like this forever.. Never. Right? I guess this is the way life is going to be." I say while staring at them, and then walking out with Eri into a police car. She starts to wake up, and she sees that we're in a new place. "Where are we dad?" "Well, I'm most likely getting arrested. But don't worry. I think that you can visit. You better be able to visit when I'm in there."  I say while looking at a police officer death glaring him. "Can we play!?" "What do you want to play sweetie?" "Can you bring out a few of my dolls?" "Sure." I say while closing me eyes and then teleporting a few over here. "Thanks dad! Can we play heroes and can I be the hero while I'm trying to save you!?" "Sure!" "This is the villain speaking, give me what I want and I won't hurt him!" Eri says. "Never! I'll go in there myself and get him then!" Eri says in a heroic tone. In the most girly voice I have I say "Please help me! He has me captured! My hero, please save me!" "No worries sir, I'll save you!" the police officer realizes that I'm being do gentle and kind with her. He starts to watch us play. Eri ends up knocking out  the pretend villain while I'm thanking her for her bravery. "Thank you so much! You're my favorite hero!" I say again in a girly voice. But this sentence was serious. "Eri, you are and always will be my hero. I say while opening my arms for her to come crashing into them. The police officer told other police officers what's happening. More people come in and see us, hugging each other and crying softly. "Eri, you are my hero. I will love you for entirety." I said into her ear while still crying. "Eri, heroes don't cry, remember?" "T-then why are you still crying? You're my hero." "I don't think I can be a hero. Look at the place we are at right now. I'm hoping that you can forget about me and move on if I am stuck in here, okay?" "No,I don't want to! You will always be my hero! No one can take you away from me!" She says crying even more. I starts crying more. "Eri, look at me. Please." "What is it dad?" "Please don't be mad at me..." "Why would I- No, no please don't! I don't want to forget you! Please daddy-" "Forget Izuku Midoryia, erase all memory of him." Then her memory of him disappears. "W-who are you? Where am I?" "You're at a police station." "Why am I crying in your arms, why are you crying sir?" "I just lost all of my happiness." "Aww, need a hug?" "No thanks, I'm fine." I say wiping my tears away. "What did you do to her?" "I erased her memory of me. Every single one, so she can live happily. Without me in it." "We are going to let you guys go.." "What?.. I-I can keep her..?" "Yea, we've seen that you guys are never letting go of each other, you would risk everything for people you love or even like." "T-Thank you.. So much.. I can finally live peacefully with my amazing little sister.. No, my daughter. Eri, look at me in my eyes." "Hmm, yes mister?" "Remember everything about Izuku Midoryia." Then she remembers. "D-daddy, I told you not to! WHY DID YOU DO IT!?" "I wanted you to have a happy life Eri! With no drawbacks. I wanted you to become a hero, like you wanted to be when you first met me." "P-please.. Never again daddy.. I hate it when you do that. I just hate it!" She says while she starts crying and then she runs back to me hitting on my back. "I'M NEVER LETTING YOU GO EVER AGAIN DADDY!" "Me too Eri. Me too... Can we please leave?.. I need to speak to some people." "Go right ahead." "Nice." I say before I teleport to where we live. 

Words including this 801 words