Chapter 9

'I swear to god, if they touch le child or me, I WILL attack.' And they try and loosen my grip on Eri. I sit up as fast as I can and death glare them. 

"What do you think you're doing?" "Loosening your grip on her?" I death glare Bakugo even more scarier. "You'll leave me and her alone." They try and go for my hands, but then I bite them. Hard. "OWW! What the hell!?" I growl. "Touch. Me. I. Bite." They start to bleed a little. "You broke skin. Wow." I hiss. "hisssssss. Well, I ain't letting go of her any time soon. Now, go away before she wakes up. I don't want to wake her up. If you wake her up you're dead to me. Okay?" "Why are you so protective of her?" Ochako asks.  "Because she is the only thing that I have left." "What do you mean nerd?" "Whatever. I am not answering. Because it is my right now to answer to someone who took stuff away from me." "Like what nerd." "Hmm.. My hope, my will to live for about 5 years, the feeling of pain. Do you need me to continue?" "Bakugo, you bullied him!?" Mr. Aizawa asks. "Sush, you'll wake her up. Remember, if you wake her up, you're dead to me. Now, go outside and finish. Before I make you." "You can't make me. Try it nerd." I start to set Eri down and get up. "Touch her and you're dead. Now, Kacchan, how about we go outside? Hmm?" "No." "We can fight." I say rolling my eyes. "Okay." We walk outside. Everyone follows us. 'This is going to be interesting.' "Are you actually going to fight me nerd!? Wow." "I'm not dumb Kacchan. That's why I'm going to win it." "Suuureeee. Just keep hoping." 

We run at each other. I back flip into the air above him. I hit the back of his neck with the bottom of my hand. He then turns around and shoots an explosion where he thought I was. But I was right in front of him. I grab his arm and twist it, I make him fall and then use one knee on his back to make sure he can't move. 

"Who won this time Kacchan? Me. Nice try though. Looking forward to next time." "Grrr... I was only seeing how you use your quirk. But I guess you didn't use it. What is it anyways? Hmm?" "I'm afraid that I can't tell you that Kacchan. But what I can say is that, it's more (whispers in ear his ear) powerful than All Might's." "W-what!? NO! IT CAN'T BE! LIAR!" "Try and find out then. I'm not a liar, unlike you." "What do you mean?" I get off of him. "Remember when we were kids? I thought that you said we would always be there for each other. Lair. I thought that when we were kids, you said that we would be the best of friends in the future. Liar. Now, I have to go and make sure no one touched Eri. If they did they are dead. Goodbye!" I say in the most happiest voice I have. I skip off to Recovery girls knowing everyone is confused on what just happend. 

~ Lunch Time ~

"Hey Deku! Wanna sit with us?" "Can Eri sit too?" I say pointing behind me. She comes out a little so they see her. "Aww, of course!! Come here Eri!" "No touching her." "But dad!" "Eri. No." "Fiiinneee. Why do you have to be so protective over me though?" "Because you're all I have left, I don't want to loose you too." "Oh.. Okay.." "Also, because you bring me joy when I see your smile. Like the one you're wearing right now." "Thanks dad.""Dad?" "Oh, yea.. She calls me that because I am basically a father to her." "Oh, where's your parents then?" Todoroki says confused. "Well, they abandoned me, I found out about 2 years ago I had a sister, she was kidnapped, so I found her, I took her in, and yea. No parents." "Is that why you were working so hard for you and her last night?" "Yea." "Not just me." "ERI! No." "But, why not?!" "You say anything, and I am taking you home. I will lock the doors and then ground you. Understand?" "Yes dad..." "Hey, Eri , don't smile." She tries not to smile. Everyone at the table is just confused. "Eri, don't smile. Hey, hey, what is that on your face!? Is that a *gasp*  smile!?" She starts to giggle. I start to tickle her. Everyone around us starts to look at us. She starts to laugh so hard she falls out of her seat. "Eri! Are you okay?" "N-No! You tickled me!" "But you were smiling!" "Because I couldn't help but laugh!" She says with a smile on her face. "Then why are you smiling, huh?" "You're really good with kids Midoryia." Shinso says and pops out of nowhere. "Oh, hello Shinso!" "Wait, aren't you afraid to talk to me because of my quirk?.." "Why would I be? I mean like you're here to become a hero like the rest of the hero course students." "I guess you're right.." "W anna sit with us?" "Really?.." " Yea! Our table is open right now. So, why not? " 

Words including this 900 words