Chapter 26

"Oh, you're awake Eri. Yes I am thanks to you and you're amazing quirk!" She starts to smile. Shinso also wakes up. "Where are we?" "Recovery girl's office." "Oh, okay." he says laying back down. "Hey, Midoryia?" "Yes Shinso?" "Got you. For another time." "I guess now I ask, do you like anyone." "No.." He starts to become sad. "I love someone." He lights up again. "Who do you like?" "You." "Wait, you're supposed to say Shinso- You weren't actually in the trance, were you?" "Nope. Now, you go." "Fine. You.." "Cool." "Cool." "YES!" Eri shouts. I look at her basically saying, 'You knew this all along didn't you?' "Yes. I. Did." "I can't believe you." "Well, you're going to need to explain this to the rest of the class." (sign language) 'Eri! I can't believe you didn't tell me that they were here before!' "It's not my fault that your senses are all of! So give me a break, I just noticed them too!" (sign language) 'Fine, you're forgiven.' "Thank you dad!" "Is she talking to herself or?.." "Isn't it obvious? He's using sign language! Duh!" (sign language) 'Now come here and give your dad a big hug!' "Okay~!" (sign language) 'Also, next time you use your quirk, try to use it on me so I can have all of my senses back.' "Okay, I will. Only if you promise to stay with me. Forever!" (sign language) 'I promise.' "I wanna hear you say it out loud." (Mumbles) "Fine.. I triple promise to never let go." "That's better.." I pick her up and hug her tightly. "How can a 1st grader already know sign language?" (sign language) 'Tell them.' "Because Daddy taught me! He teaches me everything!" "Everything?" "Everything that I know so far. Like, how to knock someone out by 1 punch!" "Well, that's cool." "He also teaches me how to sing, and dance! He's pretty amazing when he sings and dances!" (sign language) 'Don't forget gymnastics!' "Oh, yea! And gymnastics! He teaches me also how to cook! He's good at everything!" (sign language) 'Not everything Eri.' "Hmm? What do you mean?" (sign language) 'I'm not good at being a villain of course!' "Oh, what I mean is he's good at the good things. Not villionus things." "But he's a vigilante!" I start to get a little pissed off and Eri notices. (sign language) 'Tell them that there's nothing wrong about saving people without a license and not using your quirk.' "Okay. He says that there's nothing wrong about saving people without a license and not using your quirk." "I guess so.." (sign language) 'Good! Now, I'd like to be left alone with my family.' "Okay.. He said that that was good, and that he'd like to be left alone with his family." Everyone nods and leaves, well besides Shinso, Eri, and me. "Now, we need to talk.. About this thing that we confessed about today, and I mean you both." "Wait, also papa? Really!?" "Yea. Now, we're going to decide on something.." "What is it dad?" "What is this thing between us?.. Are we all going to be a family? Or just forget about it." "I already got my answer." "Me too!" "Alright. Now, that we all got our answers, say it one by one. Starting with Eri and ending with me." I say calmly. "Okie! So, I wanted Papa to be in our family, he likes daddy, and he helps daddy. He makes sure that daddy still gets sleep." 'Alright. One vote for him to stay. Only 2 more..' "I think that I should stay... I need to make up for my mistakes, and also, I really like you, Midoryia.." 'Another vote for him to stay.. Alright. I'm ready..' "I think that he should stay too.. He is really cool and nice. He could be a really amazing dad to Eri, so, why not." Shinso looks up at me in surprise. Eri is all happy about it. She's jumping around saying "YAY! ANOTHER DAD! YAY! THEY'RE GOING TO MARRY EACH OTHER!" We lock eyes. I stare into his cute, purple eyes..

"You want me to stay?.." "Yea.. I kinda want to get to know what I am so into you for too." He looks away and blushes bright pink. I giggle a little, which makes him blush harder. "Well.. I have an idea for what we can do tonight.." I say quit happily. "What is it?" "How about a family dinner? Just the 3 of us." "I like the idea." "Yes! I get to see both of my dads tonight!" the class walks back in. I turn back around and I death glare them. "This was out privacy time." "Midoryia, you do realize that I don't care if they heard, right?" I look at him surprised. "Me too! I want them to know that we're all family!" "Fine.. I guess that if you 2 are okay with it I am too. Sorry for snapping." "It's fine, we shouldn't have listed anyways. I kinda used my quirk, so yea." Jiro says and I was quit shocked she came out and said that. "I said it's fine. Now, me and Eri have to go and change. My clothes are all ripped and stuff." I pick up Eri and swing her around a little. She laughs a bit with a big smile. I smile a very happy and cheery smile. I teleport to the house with all of our stuff in it. 

Words including this 917 words ~