Chapter 29

~ * Izuku's POV * ~

Words including this 762 words 

"Did he hurt you?" 

"Uhmmmm... N-No.." "DON'T LIE TO ME!" She filches a little. He starts to get really angry. "HE DID! DIDN'T HE!" He runs up to her and hugs her. She flinched when he came running to her. "W-What is this for?.." "You really need to tell someone when someone is doing that to you.." "I-I'm sorry I-Izuku..."  "We need to go before the cops arrive. I know that they are going to be coming here anyways. I know that the neighbors called the cops. Let's go home, okay?" (Yes, I mean where Shinso, Izuku and Eri live.) We teleport there to be greeted by Erasurehead and Mic. "Hello?" "We know that you guys trashed the place. Why?" Erasurehead says very annoyed. "He was my father. He pissed all of us off, so, we wanted to go to the place where it all started. His house. Where I snuck out of at the age 4. That is why." "How did he piss you guys off, and who is this.. Girl?" "My amazing one of a kind mother, and he threw us out of a restaurant because he thought I was quirkless. Happy?" 

"Why is she with you?" "Because she wanted to get out of his trap. She was done, like how I was too. Now, I have to make sure that she is okay. I have to go get the first aid kit.." I start mumbling and say something loud enough that I didn't even realize I said. "If he touches my family again I'm going to do the same thing I did to his house but to him.." then I start mumbling again. Everyone just stood there. My mother just nodded her head, like she was proud of me when I said that. "You know what.. We're going to leave you guys alone, have fun, uhmm.. Good luck with your dad, kid. Please don't say that out loud next time?" 'He heard what I said... Oh well. If he's dead then they know who to blame then-' "You keep saying things out loud, Should I be worried?.." "No! No, everything is fine! Just, making sure that you know if you mess with my family you're dead. No matter who you are~!" I say while walking into the bathroom. I grab the first aid kit and then they leave. Shinso and Eri go and change, Emma leaves and my mother is sitting on the couch. "Hey, can you show me where you are all hurt?" "S-sure.." She takes off her jacket, and then goes into her purse to grab makeup wipes. She wipes away all of the make up. Her whole arms and legs are covered in bruises and cuts. Then she wipes the makeup off of her face. Eri walks into the room and sees... "G-Grandma?.. D-did He do this?.." I know who she means.. She means Hisashi.. "Uhm, Eri, what are you doing in here? Shouldn't you be with Shinso?" "H-He was changing, so I decided to see w-what was going on.. Then I came in here because it was quiet.. But did he do that to grandma, daddy?" "Uhmm.. Yes.." "He is so mean. Do you want me to heal her?.." "Her quirk is healing?" "It can rewind living and used to be living things." She says proudly. "Sure, go a head." She walks up to my mother and puts her hand on her shoulder. He horn starts to glow up, and then all of the bruises and cuts go away. "Nice job, Eri! Daddy is so proud of you for helping grandma!" I pick her up and spin her around. She starts to smile, Shinso walks out. "Also, what are we having for dinner?" "Oh, I could make kustudon, it's me and my mother's favorite! I remember how to make it because I would always make it for myself when I was alone. That was the only thing I remembered how to cook. Heh." "I'm glad you remembered then. Can I help?" I look down at her and smile. "Come on! Let's get this kitchen alive again!" She stands up and walks into the kitchen with me. Eri and Shinso go over her math for today, she has to have her school stuff with her because she comes to UA to many times. She is also doing better with me and Shinso teaching her. Me and my mother start playfully yelling because we're trying to cook. We all laugh after. We all ate and then Hisashi calls..