Chapter 23

Words including this 855 words 

"Hello there, Shigaraki, Toga, Dabi, and Kurioguiri." "Wha- How the hell!?" "Now, now. Don't be so mad. I came here to talk.""Say what you need to say." "Touch UA, and or Eri, I will not hesitate to kill you. I will burn your body to a crisp, and then I will pour acid on the bones. Okay? Okay. Goodbye~!" I say while teleporting back to UA. "What? You guys look like you've seen a ghost or something." "We heard what you said.." "Oh, yea, that's what going to happen if you touch my baby, or Emma. I know more ways too. Just don't like saying them~. Where is my daughter?" "I'm right here daddy!!" "I'm glad you're okay. Are you okay Emma?" "Oh, yea. Totally. Also, need help with the bodies? I have a gigantic freezer." We bust out laughing. "Y-yeah, right, like how we thought we killed your dad after we fight him, we put him in the freezer! H-he was stuck in there for an hour! OMG, that was amazing!" "I-I can't believe that we thought we killed him!" "Same!" "What are you two extras talking about?" "So, a couple years ago, when we were 10, we fought Emma's dad. Because we knew we were really strong. And so was Emma's dad. We fought him and won. We thought he was dead, so we put him in her freezer! That's how I learned how to get rid of bodies. That was fun. Right Emma?" "Yea. I miss those days. Oh, yea, you missed the funeral, he actually died this time." "Aww, I'm sorry, but, that was kinda funny." "I know right!? Come on, we need to help Eri with her fighting skills. I teach her mine, you teach her yours. Which is mostly the same. We both learned from you dad, so we both know about the same amount." "Yea. But you know more, because of your vigilante gig. You can back flip into the air Midoryia! Like, come on! You know more, so you're going to teach me too." "Well, your dad did get my gymnastics lessons. Which was nice of him. That's where I get my flexibility from. You should've done gymnastics instead of baseball Emma." "Whatever! Baseball is still cool though! I bet I can still beat you at it!" "No you can't!" "Yes. I can~!" "Let's see then, I wanna see how good we are with our quirks. Come on, let's go to our old field. Eri, wanna watch?" "Yes! I wanna see dad and Auntie Emma face each other!" "Can we come?" the whole entire class asks. (Also, Kaminari was taken away.) "Sure.. But at least touch one another. If you do then I don't have to use up too much energy." We teleported to a blank field of just dirt. "This isn't what I expected it to be.." "Just wait." Me and Emma go and stand in the middle of the circle and do our 1 minute handshake. Then, the ground starts to rumble. Walls come out of the ground and so do the baseball plates. "Always works. Alright, who else wants to play? Me and Emma are the captains." Everyone besides Aizawa raises their hand. "Okay, So, I'm picking first. Hmmm.. I pick Shinso." Everyone was surprised I did that. Emma picked Mina. I picked Kacchan, she picked Ayamoa. I picked Hugarkurae. She picked Momo, then so on. "Alright, Midoryia's team is batting first" an announcement says. "How the hell-" "Look, we built this when we were kids, give us a break. It's an automated voice. I made it myself." "Izuku Midoryia is up to bat with the Pitcher, Emma Cosweld. (Random word I came up with LOL) "Get ready Midoryia." "Oh, I'm going to hit it this time Emms, just wait!" "YEA SURE! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT HOT SHOT!" "THROW THE DAMN BALL EMMA! I WANNA HIT!" She throws the ball as fast and hard as she can, I calculated how much time I would have, about a half of a second to swing and run. I hit it, far. Emma's quirk is booster, she can boot any part of her body for about 10 minutes. I run to 1st base and then to 2nd because 3rd I would've been caught by Emma. "Nice job M! You really leveled up, you would've took the chance and ran the last time I saw you." "Yea, well not anymore Emma. I'm going to win this time. Also, go easy on my classmates, please?" And so she did. When it was Emma's turn to hit, I was the pitcher. I threw it as slow as I could. She missed. "1 strike!" "Come on Midoryia! You did that on purpose!" "And?" "Whatever. Give him another ball." This time I thew it faster. She missed. "Really?" "What, I wanna fuck with your head a little." This time, I threw it the same as the last, she hit it, I ran to go get it, I caught the ball. "YOOOOOOOUUURRRRRRR OUT!" "Awww man! Nice play M! You really did change." "But for the better or worse?.."