Chapter 24

"Wait, what?.." "Never mind me. Just, let's continue!" I say quickly. We ended the game, and then we went back to UA. We were all talking. Then Eri falls asleep. "Awww, she really is a cutie!" "I know she is. She's amazing, she's a hero too." "Wait, at the age of 9, Really?" "She's my hero Iida, she saved me like I saved her." "How did she save you?" Emma butts in. "Well, before I met her, I wasn't.. Doing so good. She made me want to keep going, and saving more people. She's the only reasons why I'm here right now. If she wasn't here, with me, I wouldn't be seen again.." "Izuku, do we need to talk again? Cause to me it sounds like you're not good right now either. Tell me, what's wrong?" Emma says softly. "C-can we go outside?" "Sure... But then, spill. I'll be here, with you until you don't need me anymore, okay?" "I-I think I'll always need you Emma.." "Come on, let's go and talk.." "Okay.. I w-want to teleport there though." "Okay, then let's go where you want to go." 

~Outside~

"E-Emma.. I can't do this anymore! I-I'm not what I want to be, I-I can't be me.. If I do be me, I'll loose everything.. Everyone.." "What do you mean..?" "Emma, I don't want to be stuck in the same place forever!.. I want to be able to fly for a bit, you know? Be at peace.. Forever.. Not deal with any one or any more problems.. I-I want to stay with Eri, but I-I know I-I can't h-have both... So I always choose Eri.. She needs me.." "Izuku, why didn't you tell me earlier?.. This isn't good.. Let me see your wrists.." "W-what? No, why!? I-I'm n-not! P-please-" she grabs my wrists and sees.. That I did something.. I carved words into my skin.. 'Worthless' 'Useless' 'Stupid' 'Nerd' 'Bitch' 'You'll never be a hero' and more.. "I-Izu.. No.. YOU'RE NOT THOSE THINGS! YOU'RE MY HERO TOO! YOU'LL NEVER BE USELESS! OR WORTHLESS! YOU ARE A HERO! YOU'RE SMART TOO! YOU'RE SO STRONG! YOU AREN'T USELESS!" She screams at me. Eri woke up and heard everything.. She saw it all.. "D-daddy?.." "E-Eri?.. You heard didn't you.." "Yes I d-did papa.. P-please d-don't leave me again! I-I don't want to let go of you! Y-YOU'RE MY HERO DAD!" That made me cry.. As hard as I could.. I was also right by the window of 1A, so they saw me crying.. "DAD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY LOVE AWAY!!!" "I-I'm not Eri, I'm holding on f-for you, okay? I-I'm not letting go yet, alright?" She starts crying so hard, that everyone in 1A is coming outside. "Dad, don't leave me.. Don't erase yourself from my mind!.. Dad, I love you to much for you to let go.. I CAN'T LET GO!" She says pounding on my back. Emma just stares.. She starts to cry a little too.. She can feel the love in the air.. "Eri, I'm not letting go yet.. I can't. I have a amazing hero to train yet, you'll be amazing.. Don't worry, I'm not going yet." Eri starts to cry harder. Everyone just looks at us, confused on why we're all crying.. "Eri, daddy's not letting go of you yet. I'm still here, aren't I? I'm still here.. I'm not dead yet.. I won't try for along time. Okay?" I say while lifting her up into the air wiping away her tears. "D-dad.. I, I can't loose you.. If I did, I-I would go too.. I can't stand anything without you there.. You're my dad, got it!?" "Yes, my little hero..." I say to her. She starts to smile. Then I notice that everyone heard everything. "No one speaks of this to anybody. If you do, I'll stop coming here and move away. Or better yet, erase your memory of this. Got it?" everyone nods their head. Emma comes over to hug us. "NO! I ONLY WANT DAD! NO ONE ELSE!" "Shhhhhh, Eri, I'm here.." "I-I also w-want papa.." "Papa?.. Oh. Only if you want him.. I'll let you go." I set her down, and she runs to Shinso. "W-what? R-really?" "She wants you, so go with it." I say kinda sad. "Papa, up. I need to tell you something!" I quickly roll down my sleeves, to see that Shinso's eyes widen. "P-please.. S-say sorry.. I don't want D-daddy to die yet.." "I'm not going anywhere yet Eri." Shinso starts to walk over to me. "Yes?" I say while wiping away some of my tears. "Tell me, why..?" "I-I.. I couldn't protect the one I love the most.. Against the lies.. I-I couldn't even hold back my own emotions when Eri was near.. I-I can't b-be myself anymore.. I'm being the person everyone doesn't like and I scare people away because I don't like to be the pray.. I'd rather be the predator." I say while under Shinso's control "W-why.. Why did you do that Shinso!? I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW!" He sets Eri down and hugs me. He picks me up and I start hitting his back. "LET ME GO! LET GO! LET. GO!" I say while activating my quirk. "No." "LET. ME GO! GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER BEFORE YOU TAKE ME SOMEWHERE!" "No." I then quickly jump out of Shinso's grasp and grab Eri. "You are NEVER TAKING ME AND HER AWAY FROM EACH OTHER! NEVER! STAY AWAY!" I say while green lightning surround me, making sure that Eri doesn't get hurt, I grab Emma. "I-Izuku, calm down.. You're scaring everyone." "No. He's trying to take me away from what's mine. He can never take Eri away." Eri starts to cry. "E-Eri?" "D-dad.. Please, don't hurt them! I-I actually like them!" I start to calm down. I start to become more sad, then it overwhelms me. "E-Eri, please, go to Shinso.." "W-what?.. Why?" "Because, you aren't going to live with me anymore.. You're living with someone who can.. Actually love you.. A-and take care of you.." "N-no! Dad, please, don't make me do this, I w-wanna stay with you!" 

Words including this 1032 words