Chapter 11

This kinda explains what all happens when they get home from school and stuff. Feel free to skip it, I won't be mad or anything. Just thought this chapter would help give you guys a more bigger picture of what all happens. 

"Hey Shinso, could you watch her while I'm gone?" "Uhm, where are you going?" "To work. Also, if you could, could you spend the night?.. I usually stay at work until 5 am because we're low on staff. Also, if you are, please let your father know. He's been trying to call you." "Oh, yea. Uhmmm.. I can stay the night if you want. Where do I sleep though?" "My room. I can have the couch." "No, no, no, I'll take the couch and you have the bed." "Or we could just share the bed." I say quickly and then go to my room and change into my work outfit. I grab my bag with my suit in it. "Okay, that works too." "Great. See you in the morning." "Alight. Goodnight." 

Shinso's POV:

'5 AM!? Wow. Not even I could stay up that long and not pass out. I think dad only did that once.' "Bye dad!" "Bye Eri. See you later okay sweetie?" He gives her a kiss on the forehead and then also the cheek. "Goodbye!" Then he left. "Eri, what type of job does he have?" "He works at a diner, and also at a 24 hour pharmacy."  "Oh, how much sleep does he usually get?" " I think about 10 or 5 minutes is the usual. Sometimes he's super tried and right when he gets through the door, he passes out. Then I have to clean him up and drag him into his room." "He sometimes passes out right at the door?" "Mhm! Not that often though. He usually passes out in his bed, with me in it. If I'm not there he goes into my room and makes sure that I'm still here and picks me up and then brings me into his room and snuggles me really tight. I don't mind it actually, I love it! It makes me feel really loved." "That's really sweet of him. How would you like it if I stick around more often?" "I would love it! I would get another dad!" "What time do you usually go to bed and wake up?" "Hmmm.. I usually go to bed around 7:35, but then I wake up at 4 to make sure he makes it home. I always play with my dolls, or my hair. I already know how to french braid my hair thanks to my dad!" "Do you mean Midoryia?" "Yes! He's the best dad ever! Like I said, he teaches me everything! Like, how to fight, how to cook, how to take care of myself, how to dress myself. And so on! He can even sing!" "He can?" "Yes! If he didn't want to be a hero then he could've been a singer! He's amazing at it! He sometimes performs at places, but not many. There are only 2 places he goes to. Most likely because he gets paid to do it there. But when he does it's always right after school. Then he doesn't get any sleep." "What happens on the weekends?" "Hmmm.. Studying, looking for food, looking for more jobs that give more money. Cooking, teaching me things. Singing lessons from him. He also gives lessons to whoever asks him, they are also for free! Can you believe how nice he is!?" "That is super nice considering that you guys are kinda homeless." "Mhm!" I look over at the clock and see that it is past 7:56. "Eri, time for bed. Show me what you usually do." "Okay!" She skips into the bathroom and starts the water. She fills up the bathtub with pink and purple bubbles. "Excuse me, but I'm going to take a bath, so could you please leave the bathroom?" "Oh, yea sorry." I leave and then start thinking. 'Okay, so, if I started to help more, he would most likely get more sleep. I am kinda thinking about asking my dad if I could come here and help out more often. Like, buy more stuff for them. I am kinda hoping that I can help cook and help him and Eri study. I could also get a job and put food in the fridge. Maybe in the morning I could get up early and get some food for them. That could work.' I see a list of food that looks like a grocery list. I pick it up and take a picture of it. 'This is going to happen a lot I guess.' 

Words including this  788 words.