Chapter 21

Am I uploading too much?..

Izuku's POV

"Why did you tell them Eri?.." "Oh, hey da-d? What happend?" "I blew off steam, I was overflowing. Now, why. Did. You. Tell. Them?" I said and she stepped back a little. "W-well, they wanted to know.. So, yea.." "It's not their business, now they know. Now I might have to use my quirk against them. Do you understand that?" "B-But why?.." "Eri, I know. But, you told them everything, which is not good. One of them could be spies for the L.O.V. You never know. And you basically just told them what I am and what I can do. That is not good. Not good.."  "Why isn't it good?" "You might look like you're nice, but you're not. I can't trust any of you yet. How are you that trusting? Did anyone tell you that life isn't all pink clouds and rainbows all day? Cause it's not. If you want love, you're going to have to find that out. Love isn't all happy and amazing as you thought. It's filled with fights, and heartbreaks. Now, I'll be off with Eri again. It's lunch time anyways." Then the lunch bell rings. "What did you all say?" "I told them everything I knew ever since I met you..?" "Hunny, why?" "Because I know that I can trust them all except 2 people. Pikachu, and Kacchan. I saw pikachu on his phone texting people, which he was texting the whole time I was saying it. I also know that Kacchan was bullying you." "Hmm.. I guess I could ask Mr. Aizawa if he can keep a close tab on him.. He does seem kinda suspicious.... Let's go get some boba, ice cream, and cookies! Okay?" "YES! Thank you dad!~" "I love you too. Wanna walk, or me carry you?" "I guess whatever you want to do.. Carry me!" "Alright!" I pick her up and go to a small cafe that I always used to go to everyday to hang out and play with the pets. "Oh, hello Izuku! Been a while huh? Like, a year! You've grown more. And who is this?!" "Oh, this is kinda my daughter. I take care of her and stuff like that." "What's her name!?" 'God, how I love this girl, she's just so hyper!' "This is Eri, Eri, meet my friend, Emma!" "Oo~ Dad's friend!? He has friends? I thought that you don't really trust people?" "I grew up with her, I just keep forgetting about me and her being friends and all. She knows mostly everything." "What would you like? I'm sure that you want the usual, but what about her?" "Oo~ I want a strawberry boba, with a vanilla ice cream with sprinkles, and a raisin cookie!" "The same as yours, huh. Okay. 2 of the usual's. That will be about 15 dollars and 25 cents." "I thought it was 25?" "Yea, but I can tell you're low on money, so I'll for some. Don't worry, this is because you need to tell me about this little one, and how you got caught." "Okay, okay. Fine. I'll sit where we usually sit." but little did I know, they had put a tracker on me while I was sleeping, so, people followed me. They came into the place and sat down. They had books so I was assuming that they were going to study. "Here you go little one!" She says handing her the cookie, then the boba, then the ice cream. Then she gives me the same exact thing. "So, spill. How did you get caught Midoryia." "Here, Eri, why don't you listen to music and color?" I say handing her my phone and earbud. I teleport some paper and crayons over too. "There you go." I start saying everything that happend. I start to cry a little when I say that my crush betrayed me.. "Shhh, it's alright Izuku.. He's not worth you're time. If he was he would've stopped what he was doing. It's alright, shhh.." I hug her. Then I let go and use sign language. 'I think someone is watching us.' I say and she looked surprised. (sign language) 'Really!? What makes you think so?' (sign language) 'Well, that guy over there, he doesn't look like he's studying. He hasn't ordered yet either. Let's leave and then we can find out.' (sign language) 'Okay, my shift is over anyways. Let's go.' "Hey Eri, we're going. We're going back to UA. Lunch is over with anyways." "Okay dad! But is she coming!? I really like her! Can she be my auntie!?!?" She says so excitedly. "Do you want to be her auntie Emma?" "Sure, why not? I'd love to be her aunt! Just look at her! She's so dang cute! I love your hair too!" "Thanks! Daddy did it today for me in class! He did it all with a brush too! I think he did teleport a few things, but still!" "That's adorable. When did you learn how to do hair?" "I guess forever, I don't really know." "Can you do mine?" "Yea, sure. But at UA." 

Words including this 857 words