Chapter 22

~ At UA ~

(sign language) 'Yep. He is following us.' I stop and I turned around to see him. "Excuse me, but why are you following us?" "Oh, uhhhh, I am?" "Don't play dumb. I know that you're a police officer. Just say it." I rolled my eyes. I picked up Eri and then just walked away from a surprised man. "Let's teleport instead and find the tracker, okay?" "Yep." we teleport to the garden. "Check my neck. It's most likely there." "Okay." "Dad, what was that about?" "Oh, when We were sleeping, someone put a tracker in me so they can know my every move." "Why?" "In case I do something bad." "Why would you do that?" "I still don't know Eri," "Found it." "Nice. Now, what do we do with it? I say we bring it to Mr. Aizawa and ask him to explain." "Seems fine." "Then Let's Go." I teleport with Emma and Eri. In the class room. I teleport there and I looked pissed. "What is this?" I say while holding out a chip. "I have no clue. What is it?" "A tracker. Really? Mind explaining this time?" "I had no clue that there was one. I wasn't even told that we were watching you. Also, who is that?" I had Eri over to Emma. "A close friend. Why?" "In case she wasn't with you." "Wait, you found a tracker in you?" "Yea. I'm not happy about it either. I also found out that they are watching me too. A spy to be exact. I'm not dumb. I know they have the place loaded with wires and stuff. I could point them out if you want." "Wait, they wired the classroom!? THEY DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!" "Most likely because they think we're friends still, well we're not. Hate to break it to ya. Now, to de wire the classroom and find them all.. Momo, make a black light. We'll be able to see the outline of it." "Okay?" She makes it and then hands it to me. I start looking on the floor. "Wait, I also have caught something else. There is a traitor in the room. And we know who it is. Might as well come out before you commit a crime." "How did you know?" "Eri saw you on your phone texting people while she was speaking. Hand over the phone." Denki walks up to me and says "No." "Back up everyone, this could get dangerous." Emma shouts. "Why, he can't do anything. It's wired." "Yes, but, you forgot about something... I can take quirks. Which means, that I could take yours and make sure that they all are dead, then I'll give it back or keep it. Or, you hand over the phone." "I-I'd hand over the phone.. He's not nice when he's mad.." Emma says. "Mmmm, no." "Fine. Take Eri outside. Now." "But dad-" "NOW!" "Fine." and she goes outside with Emma. I get closer to him. "Now, now don't try and be smart here, Denki. I know that you're going to try and fry me to death, right? Well, that's too bad, because I have a shield, which will bounce the quirk right off onto you. So don't even try. Hand. Over. The. Phone." "Nah. Open up a portal." "Are you that stupid? You don't think that I can't stop the portal? You're wrong. Try it. I dare you." "Okay. Continue to open the portal." "Nice, free ride to the most wanted villains in the world. Thanks Denki!" I say as I go though the portal. 

Words including this 600 words