Chapter Two: Unexpected Visitor

"Where's Tonks?" Remus asked Sirius as they sat down on the sofa. Sirius looked confused for a second and shrugged his shoulders . Remus turned his head left and right hoping that she would join them out of nowhere. Then, a soft voice hit his ears and he turned and saw Dora standing there in the doorway.

"Remus!" she shouted and then without warning she broke down into tears on Remus's lap, "Teddy? I left Teddy all along. I am such a terrible mother."

Remus stroked his scarred hand through Dora's hair as he whispered, "Dora you are not a terrible mother"

"But I left him all along Remus. I left him alone in the big world." Dora said in a panic voice, "I want to hold him again and tell him everything is going to be alright." Tears rolled down her face, one after the other. Remus pulled her closer and said, "Teddy will be fine. He has a kind, caring grandmother and an understanding godfather. Harry will make sure he has a happy life, Dora. Trust me! Harry wouldn't want Teddy to go through the same pain he did."

Wiping a tear from her eyes she looked up and nodded, "yeah, your right. It's just that i feel so guilty." They both sat on the sofa hugging each other until Lily entered the room followed by James.

"Hey guys!" James said as he entered the room. He sat down on the other sofa and looked at Remus and asked, "So, what happened in the living world before you died and who is she?" James pointed to Dora, who was still hugging Remus with tears running down her face.

Lily slowly got up and walked behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. Dora jumped unexpectedly and turned to look at Lily.

"Hello, my name is Lily Potter and this is my husband James." she said pointing to James on the other sofa who was playing wizard chess with Sirius.

Remus answered Lily and said "Guys, this is Nymphadora Tonks but she prefers to be called Dora or Tonks." He looked at Nymphadora and smiled at her. She smiled back and added, "I am Remus's wife."

The butterbear that Sirius had been drinking before spluttered across the room and in shock said, "Moony!" He looked at Remus, who just sat there cuddling Nymphadora smiling. The six of them suddenly started laughing as Remus and Nymphadora started to explain everything that had happened since Sirius died.

"Wow!" Sirius said after they had finished explaining what had happened.

"Who would of thought of our little Moony getting married and having a child." James added teasingly. The room went quiet for a split second and then they all burst out laughing, including Remus.

*CRACK*

Smoke filled the room as a figure fell from above them and crashed onto the carpet in front of them. Then a surprised voice said "Hello, where and I?"

"FRED!" Remus, Nymphadora and Sirius shouted together in surprise.

"The one and only." Fred replied looking up at them. Fred caught glanced of James and worried he said "Oh, no please say they haven't got you Harry!" as he made his way towards James. The room bursted out with laughter. Fred looked around confused.

"Nice one Fred!" roared Sirius who was laughing uncontrollably. He added "Fred, this is James Potter. He is Harry's dad."

Looking horror struck Fred said, "I am so sorry Mr Potter, I -"

But before Fred could finish what he was saying James replied, "It's okay mate, I know i look a lot like my son. Well, according to Sirius and Remus anyway.

Fred nodded and said, "Yeah, you do!"

The six of them gathered around Fred and listened to what had happened so far in the Battle. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 636