Chapter 30: Wizarding War 3 (part one)

A mysterious figure creeped up behind Bella. He took his wand out as he shouted, "Not my best friend son you idiot, STUPIFY!" She crashed into the wall knocking her unconscious. Everyone looked shocked at this mysterious figure as he took of his mask. The whole room gasped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There stood Peter. His wand dropped to  the floor as he hung his head low. Everyone was confused. Questions flooded their  minds. Why? How? But it was clear to see that the others marauders were even more confused. James, Sirius and even Remus looked over at Peter with disbelief. The traitor that betrayed Lily and James to Voldemort, who almost killed Harry's son was now going against his masters to protect Harry. It was as thought the lion inside of him was getting ready to pounce as Peter said, not taking his eyes off the floor, "Umm, yeah it's me. Surprize! Probably not the first person you would of expected."

He looked up his fellow marauders as he continued, "Padfoot, Moony, Prongs! I know you probably don't trust me with everything. I put you thought and done, but since being in Azkaban. Well until Bella broke us out. I realised that the reason i didn't go crazy in there like the rest of them were because of you. Padfoot, i'm truly sorry that i put you through 12 years of that hell all because i was a coward. Moony, i'm sorry that i betrayed our best friend and locked the other one up innocently in Azkaban, but i am mostly sorry for bring the Dark Lord back. I know that if i didn't do that then he won't of returned and you would still be alive with your wife and raised Teddy. And Prongs, words can't described how truly sorry i am for letting you and your family down. For almost betraying you and Lily. For making your son and orphan and for taking away your only chance at being a dad. There is  not denning that you are the coolest father alive or dead. Well, what i guess what i hoped was that you guys and especially Harry, will find it in your hearts to fogive a cowards like me. I'm a changed man. I won't blame you if you don't though as what i have done is truly terrible. Just think about it would you... Please." And with that he walked away wiping a tear as he went. James was trying his best not to shout at him. To telling what he did was heartless and that nobody would forgive him after all the pain and suffering he put them through, but the words failed to escape his mouth.

The room remained silence as Peter left. A few minutes later Sirius broke the silence and asked, "So, i guess this is it." What they didn't noticed as they were talking was the fact Bella was starting to wake up and she looked around at them and said laughing, "The Dark Lord will survive. Not even the so-called Master of Death will be able to defeat him." She added as she took a quick glance at Harry, but before anyone could do anything she disappeared. 

Everyone was looking at Harry all wondering the something. Who was the Master of Death? And what does it have to do with Harry? Some of the more intelligent people made the connection fast and gasped. Only two main people were not surprised at this new 'discovery' and their names were Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

Sirius suddenly broke the now silent room as he asked, "So, who is the Master of Death? I thought it was just a made up bedtime story." Some people in the room nodded with agreement. Harry sighed, he knew he must tell them soon so he got up and spoke, " The Master of Death is real and i can tell you more about it when we get to the HQ." Everyone looked at him as if he was hiding something but all the same agreed and disappeared.

A few seconds later everyone re-appeared in the meeting room of the HQ as everyone took as seat and Harry began to explain all about the deathly hallows and how he was the actual master of death. Once he was finished Sirius said after finally getting it, " Wait, so you are the master of death?" Harry nodded. "So you have to defeat Voldemort again for the 3rd time." Again Harry nodded. "Wow, i didn't see that coming!" Everyone laughed at Sirius and the room was silent once more.

*A couple of days later*

The order meeting was due to take place soon. The war was coming ever closer. Muggle and magical families were dying at a daily rate. Some muggle-born families have even taken their child out of Hogwarts. Harry couldn't blame them as they were at more risk than the pure and half-bloods. They were planning to get on a way to get the kids back from Hogwarts without being tracked. Both the floo and apparating network was being watched closely from the corrupted ministry. Kingsley was dead. Harry hadn't go into the auror office for a month since the ministry was taken over and Harry had a feeling that Voldemort was likely to target Hogwarts like last time. Not for the same reason as before but because of Harry's kids. Voldemort thought that if he could get rid of Harry's kids then he would left broken and surrender before Voldemort then kills him, but on the 23rd of April they would fly at night towards Hogwarts on their brooms and get their kids and bring them back. Yes it was risky as they last time they flew on brooms during a war, well you know what happened. Each kids was partnered up with an adult:

- Lily Luna was with Harry

- Albus Severus was with Ginny

- James Sirius was with Ted

- Scorpius was with Draco

- Rose was with Hermione

- Hugo was with Ron...

The list carried on until the point that most of the Weasley/Potters and the ones closest to Harry personally were evacuated. The ordered believed that because Voldemort was only after the Potter's kids that if he did turn up at Hogwarts in the next few weeks he would see that they were not there and leave Hogwarts unharmed as he kept looking for them, but this was Voldemort we are taking about. You know the one who likes to kill innocent people for fun. Yeah that one. They did have a back up evacuation plan for the rest of the students at Hogwarts if Voldemort did turn up and want to start something within the next few weeks. The plan was given the thumbs up by McGonagall and the law clearly stated that if students were of age (17+) and wanted to stay and fight that they could do but anyone underage needed to be evacuated if war on Hogwarts started to become a threat. It was getting later and just as everyone was about to leave there was a knock on the door. Everyone stood still, not daring to breath. As they all thought who could be calling this late at night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------N/A: I have decided to split this chapter into two parts otherwise it would of been a very long chapter and also i wanted to give you something to read towards the 3rd war. We will meet some other characters who came back from the dead within the next chapter as well as saying bye to some (you probably know what that means). I'm not at school tomorrow so i will try and hopefully get the next chapter done by then. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter. A massive thank you for 2.8k reads (i am truly shocked) but could we possibly get to 3k reads before Christmas. Hope you are well and stay safe!

Word count: 1,320