Chapter 14: Teddy's Surprise

(James Potter II, Lily Potter II and Fred Weasley II are in bold text during this chapter.)

*The following morning Harry said that Teddy would arrive in the afternoon and Sirius and James thought it would be a good idea to throw him a party due to his parents back (so Sirius said, even though all the adults knew he wanted to drink lots of firewiskey and they knew what happens when he has to much) but  all the same they agreed and they set up the house and hid with all the children waiting for him*

Suddenly the fire bursted into flames as Ted stepped out. He looked around the room confused. Lily Luna was so excited to see Teddy that she ran from her hidding spot and shouted, "TEDDY!" as she hugged him. "Please change your hair colour to pink. Please!" Lily asked with puppy eyes.

Ted laughed as he said, "Oka-" but before he could finish all the adults and children got up and shouted, "SURPRISE!"

Ted was taken aback as he looked at all the adults. He noticed Harry seemed a lot more happy than he had ever been in his life. Ted wondered why that was until his eyes layed on Fred, James, Lily and Sirius (he didn't know who Regulus was). Ted looked even more confused. They should be dead but they are here. How? That might explain- but he stopped thinking tio himself as his eyes rested on the women with bright pink hair and the man on her left, who had scars down his face. He took a deep breath and said, "Mum?" he looked at the women, "Dad?" he said looking at the man next to her. 

"Ted!" said Nyphadora as she made her way towards Ted. Ted caught Harry in the corror of his eye as Harry nodded and smiled. 

"Mum, I have missed you so much." Ted said cuddling Nyphadora into a loving hug. "Dad, I love you." Said Ted turning to Remus trying to keep tears from falling from his cheaks as he hugged Remus. Remus hugged him back as he wishpered, "Ted listen to me it's okay to cry. Crying does make you weak, it shows you care." and with that Ted started to sob as he was hugged by his father and mother.

*After 10 minutes Ted wiped his eye and smile at his parents. He was about to say something when James Sirius (or so he thought) decided to prank him*

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! Are you being serious right now." Shouted Ted in anger as his blue hair was dripping wet with water. James Sirius entered the room confused at what had happened.

 "Hey!" Said the man with the cheaky grin and messy black hair, "He's not Serious." Pointing to James. "I am!"

"Really Padfoot, that pun is getting old now." James said. 

"What are you trying to say Prongs. That i am old?" Sirius repiled.

"I mean he isn't wrong!" Said Harry with the Potter's grin on his face.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Sirius said trying to do an impression of Mrs Weasley.

"I HEARD THAT BLACK!" Shouted Molly Weasley.

"Oops!" said Sirius as the twins told him to run. Just as he did so Mrs Weasley appeared from the kitchen and chased him around the house.

"Oi!" Asked Ted in disbelief, "What about me?" Everyone roared in laughter as they carried on with the party as Sirius could be seen running as fast as he can from a fumming Molly Weasley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/A: I am actually getting better at updating this story than before. On that note you should know that I might only update once a week (if possiable) from Monday as i would of started school by then and i need to concentrate on my school work and GCSE work first. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word Count: 648