Chapter 11: Marauder's meet the twins

(James Potter II, Lily Potter II and Fred Weasley II are in bold text during this chapter.)

*This is a couple of days after Sirius, James, Lily, Tonks, Remus and Fred came back to life.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Potter Manor:

"Oi, Padfoot get over here now. I need your help." Remus was panicking. He was going to meet his son tomorrow and he needed help picking a suit.

"Okay, Moony coming. You don't have to be moody now." Sirius replied with a cheaky laugh.

As Sirius was helping Moony pick a suit James waked in and said, "Moony calm down, I am sure Ted will admire you for who you are not what you look like."

"Since when did you become so wise Prongs." Sirius said smirking.

"Oh shut up Padfoot!" James replied.

Just at that moment they heard a big bang coming from downstairs as they heard Ginny shout, "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! FRED WEASLEY!" 

The door bursted open just as James and Fred made there way into the room. James said, "Help us hid, mum is going to kill me if she knew it was me." 

"I think she knows it was you guys already!" James replied to his grandson. With that they ran out the room and with no doubt that they are probably looking for anougher hiding space.

*A few hours after Ginny had found the boys and had told them off she decided to phone Gerorge who appeared at the fireplace with Angelina and Fred behind him. Angelina looked at her son with a disappointed look*

" Hey Prongs!" Shouted Sirius from across the room.

"Yes Padfoot." James replied.

"I was thinking that we should prank Harry. I mean, you know, as a sort of 'sorry i missed 31 years of your life' present." Sirius said with a grin on his face.

James smiled and nodded as he said, "Yeah that is actually a brillient idea pads."

"Who had a brillient idea Prongs?" asked Remus as he joined the boys.

"Padfoot!" James replied. 

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" Remus asked. The three of them sat in a circle for just over an hour deciding what prank to do on Harry. 

The three of them heard a sniggering laugh coming from the doorway. There stood Fred and Geroge Weasley.  

George spoke to them and said, "Haha, you got to do better than that if you want to successfully prank Harry."

"If you want we can help you. We have some ideas and equipment that might make the prank totally unforgettable." Fred added taking out some of the Weasley Wizard Wheezes produces.

"But don't let his wife catch you. Ginny isn't the one to be messed with, especially with her Bat-Bogey Hex." George added winking.

"Okay, lets get planning." Sirius said.

*After a few minutes of planning the perfect prank for Harry*

"Wait a minute!" Fred said in a shocked voice.

"Did you just call then Padfoot and Moony." George said pointing to Sirius and then Remus.

"Yep!" Said James proudly with a grin on his face.

"As in Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. THE MARAUDERS!" Fred said with happiness in his voice.

"Yeah, why? Do you know them?" Sirius added with a wink.

"Wait so you guys ARE the Marauder's?" Fred said loudly with joy in his voice.

At that moment James came walking in. He looked at the twins and then at his grandad and his friends.

"I am guessing you are trying to prank Dad." James said with a smile on his face. He knew he was correct.

"Actually, no. We are just..." James said but James inturrupted him.

"Come on grandad, you can't fool me and who do you think pranked Harry when he was younger." James said winking at his dad.

"You pranked Harry!" Sirius, James, Fred and Remus said at the same time.

"Yep!" said James confidently, "I was the best prankster at Hogwarts!"

James, Sirius, Fred and George let out a snigger. "Ask McGonagall if you don't believe me. I have gotten more detentions than the marauders and the twins put together, although he added no one knew it was me. Well, apart from McGonagall and Nevile." James said. Well, i did have help from Fred.

"Well, i don't know wether to be disappointed or proud!" James said to his godson grinning.

"In that case i would tell you to be proud." Sirius said looking at Prongs and then at James. "grandad like grandson. That's what they say, well not really but you get the idea."

The whole room laughted as James joined them and they carried on thinking of ways to prank Harry. That was until they heard a laught coming from the door. Shoot, they all thought to themselves.

"So you guys are planning to prank me then." Sniggered Harry from the doorway. "Good luck with that, you'll need it." And with that he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/A: I hope it wasn't that confusing on who was who. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 835