Chapter 9: Padfoot?

That was until they were interrupted by a big, furry black dog that had just entered the front room and sat on James's lap. James smiled and stroked the dog head and whispered, "Nice to see you again Padfoot, buddy!"

The dog let out a big bark to let everyone else know he was here. Harry laughed as he turned to face the black dog and said, "well, well Padfoot calm down. We all know you are excited to see Prongs again."
The black dog then jumped off of the chair and walked out of the door. A tall, older man with crazy black hair entered the room and sat next to James. Sirius Black!

"OMG!" Said James, "Pads you look so old." Then James started laughing and making friendly funny insults about how old Padfoot was until Padfoot said, "well, not everyone can die at the age of 21 and miss there child grow up." To this James fell silent and sank back into the sofa. Sirius was smirking, obviously he had made Prongs feel guilty about missing his son's life and his reaction was what kept Sirius happy for they rest of they day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/A: This is probably one of the shortest reunion of two best friends in the entire world. 

Word count: 215