Chapter 22: Rise of the death eaters

It's been a couple of weeks since the break out from Azkaban and the whole wizarding world is in panic. Deaths (both muggles and wizards) have been on the rise ever since the breakout. Everyone is in utter panic not fully knowing if Voldemort will return. Despite all the rumors Harry Potter have been trying to tell the public that they can only hope for the best or in his words, "We must reunite as one. The wizarding world and muggles must join together in order to protect each other. I can't promise you that Voldemort won't return, nor am i saying that he will return. Just keep an eye out and do your best to protect the ones you love. After all LOVE is the most powerful weapon we have if Voldemort does return, it's the only thing he doesn't understand. Stay alert, Stay safe and Save lives!" (see what I did there) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/A: Okay, I know this is a really short chapter but I just wanted and overall view of what was happening since the outbreak from Azkaban.  Also, thank you so much for 800 reads and i am hoping to update again later on today. Don't for get to vote and 4 more days until Halloween *me crying as i remember that is was the dad Lily and James Potter lost their lives, but happy because they are alive in this story*

Word count: 300