Chapter 6: Its been 31 years

"Harry!" James ask in a uncertain whisper.

"Dad..dad!" Harry stuttered, "How dare you pretend to be my parents. Get out of my sight death-eater." Harry turned and sent a patronus to Kinsley explaining what is happening and to bring some veritaserum quickly. Within a few minutes Kingsley arrived next to Harry along with Ted, who was carrying the bottle of veritaserum as he handed it to Harry.

Harry looked at the man and said, "Is there anyone else in the house? If so called them down." James did as he was told. He thought it was better to obay them than to put up a fight. James called for Lily up the stairs. Lily came down as quickly as possible and when she looked at the man in the doorway she thought, that can't be my only son. can it?

But her thoughts were interrupted when Harry spoke, "I am guessing you are familiar with this." He points to the veritaserum potion in his hand as James and Lily both nodded. "Good, then you wouldn't mind taking a couple of drops and answering some questions for us." Harry handed the bottle to James who took a couple of drops.

Harry asked, "What is your name?"

Without hesitation James repiled, "James Fleamont Potter."

Harry nodded and asked, "Who are you married to?"

Again James answered, "Lily Potter (nee Evens)"

Harry was more than confident that it was indead his father standing before him but just to make sure he asked, "Turn in to Prongs, if you know what i am talking about."

James nodded and there where James origanally stood was a tall, golden stag. James seeing Harry look at Kinsley and nodded he turned back into his oringial self. Harry turned to who he now thought was his mother and gave her the bottle. Lily did what her husband had done and took a couple of drops vbefore Harry asked her some questions.

Harry asked, "What is your name?"

Without hesitation Lily repiled, "Lily Evens Potter."

Harry nodded and asked, "Who are you married to?"

Again Lily answered, "James Potter"

Harry was confident that the two figures infront of him were indead his parents. But how it is possible? They were dead? They have been dead for 31 years? How is Harry meeting his parents for the first time since he was one? What is going on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 399