Chapter 7: Potter's Reunion

"Mr and Mrs Potter!" Kingsley said, "I shall leave you to catch up with your son and i better head back to the misistry to fill out the paperworks of your return along with Sirius's." and without another word he disapperated.

Confused James and Lily looked at Harry, Ted and Ginny. No one spoke until Ted said, "Harry i better be off. I promise to meet Victorie in the Three Broonsticks." He turned to Mrs and Mr Potter, "Nice meeting you Mr and Mrs Potter." With that he disapperated into thin air. Now, it was just James, Lily, Harry and Ginny waiting outside the old destroyed house.

James broke the silence and said uncertainly, "Son? Harry? Is that really you?" Tears were slowly rolling down Lily's face and Harry looked at both his parents and nooded. Suddenly, Lily let out a cry and wrapped her son in a warm hug. Harry hugged her back and they were soon joined my James, who had tears in his eyes at this point. Ginny stood behind. She didn't want to get in the way, especially since her husband hasn't seen his family in 31 years. After they had stop hugging Lily turned around to see Ginny standing there. 

Ginny noticed Lily looking at her and quickly said, "Hello Mrs Potter, I am Ginny. Ginny Potter."

At this Harry stepped in and said, "Mum, Dad! This is my wife Ginny."

James and Lily looked thrilled at their beautiful daughter-in-law. James grining with happiness that his son had falling in love with a red head like him said, "Welcome to the family Ginny."

All four of them hugged until Harry broke apart and asked his parents. "So", he said clapping his hands together, "Do you wish to met your grandchildren or are we going to spend the whole day hugging." James and Lily gasped when Harry mentioned their grandchildren but they were super excited to met them so they agreed.

The Potter's Manor:

The four of them arrived at Potter's Manor and not long after they had landed they could hear voices coming towards them. Then James and Lily gasped as they saw two boys who looked exactly like Harry, apart from one of the boys had brown eyes instead of Harry's emerald green eyes. A girl came running in behind them, long red hair flowing behind her. James looked at her and just for a moment imagined Lily. Harry and Ginny laughted as they hugged each kid one by one. Harry then said, "Kids listen to me. So, you know how i told you that my parents died when i was one." They all nodded. "Well look who's here." Harry pointed to his parents as all the kids shouted, "GRANDAD, GRANDMA!" They ran towards Lily and James and hugged them. 

Ginny stepped in and laughting said, "Are you going to introduce yourselves or not."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 482