Chapter 24: Order of the Phoenix re-formed

(James Potter II, Lily Potter II and Fred Weasley II are in bold text during this chapter.)

"What are we going to do?" Harry said angry kicking the wall.

"Mate, calm down. We will find him." Ron said walking towards Harry.

Harry turned to face Ron and shouted, "HOW CAN I STAY CALM RON. MY SON WAS TAKEN. MY SON! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE. HE COULD BE DEA-" Harry busted out in tears as Ginny walked up to him and said, "Harry dear, we will find Al. He's my son to. He's Ron nephew. Harry we are all worried about him but blaming yourself won't help anyone." Harry nodded as he began to calm down. Everyone was looking at him worried.

I has been a couple of days since Albus Potter was taken from the great hall on 3rd October at 8 am. Harry was worried. Worried for his son and for the first time in 21 years Harry was worried for his kids future. The fact that Voldemort had caused terror for 28 years since his up rise in 1970 he was worried. They were all gathered in the dining room waiting for Albus Dumbledore and the Minister for magic.
Now you maybe wondering why they are here. Well, since people started comping back so have more and more people, including those from the original Order of the  Phoenix. They are her to re-form the order. Old and new, plus members of the DA. Suddenly the fire place lit up and out stepped Albus Dumbledore with his long sliver beard shortly followed by Kingsley.

"Okay, welcome back old and new. This is the new and improved Order of the Phoenix. I would also like to welcome those who are new to this secret group. Anyway some new members are of course, Fred and George Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Potter, Hermione Granger-Weasley, Harry Potter, Abbot Longbottom, Nevile i, Ted Lupin, Dean Thomas, Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory." Said Dumbledore in a business-like tone.

*Meanwhile upstairs*
"James! I have a brilliant idea." Said Fred as he made his way across to James.
"And does the idea by any chance involving your dad and uncle extendable ears to listen in on the conversation downstairs." Replied James who was polishing his broomstick.
Shocked Fred replied smiling, "we make a great team. I'll get it now." And with that he walked over to the boys secret hiding place, where they keep all the pranks away from James mum and Aunt Ginny. A few minutes later they were on top of the stairway and released the extendable ear. As they listened closely to the conversation. Little did they know that Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George knew what was happening outside the door. They all looked at each other and nodded before casting a temporary noise blocker spell on the door as they explained to the rest of the group what they were going to do just in time as the temporary block wore off.

"Umm, I wonder what the kids are doing?" Asked Harry.
"Yeah, I was just wondering that too. Said Ginny. At this point the James and Fred were confused. Why weren't they talking about the meeting. At that moment they heard Harry say, "Nice try boys but we know you are siring the extendable ears to listen in on the meeting. I mean we did the same thing in our 5th year as well." Harry let out a little chuckle. Everyone who was in the Order let out a gasp of shock and disappointment, well apart from Sirius.
————————————————————————

N/A: Well, the Order of the Phoenix is re-formed and back but what is there first mission? Will they manage to save Albus? You'll have to wait and see. I just want to say thank you for 1k read i wasn't expecting it to get this many reads when I started writing this book in September. Please keep on voting and commenting. (Ps: I am trying as hard as I can to  update daily but with the amount of schoolwork i am getting it is hard to find an equal balance.)

Word Count: 700